Trump is done

He be done. Stick a fork in his fat orange ass. He's done like a shrimp on tha barbee. Snick
I would vote for him for one reason.

Ever since he came riding down that escalator to announce his candidacy in the 2016 Presidential sweep stakes, the Left and their willing lackeys in the Main Stream Media have stooped to the lowest level of politics in the form of lying and simply making shit up in order to pin something on Trump.

In the mean time, the likes of Biden and Clinton are guilty of the very things that the Democrats have accused Trump of but seem to be immune from prosecution.
Doubling down on stupid. Evidently that the republican way. Good. A vote for him is a vote for Biden. Thanks.

Ever since he came riding down that escalator to announce his candidacy in the 2016 Presidential sweep stakes, the Left and their willing lackeys in the Main Stream Media have stooped to the lowest level of politics in the form of lying and simply making shit up in order to pin something on Trump.

In the mean time, the likes of Biden and Clinton are guilty of the very things that the Democrats have accused Trump of but seem to be immune from prosecution. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well of course. No doubt Trump makes his share of mistakes. But most of the Democrats are career Criminals wearing suits posing as Government officials. Of course the average stupid Democrat wants to see evidence that trash like Clinton, Biden, Obama ect have committed any crimes. It's a Government Criminal Cartel they have the Media and even the entertainment industry covering their asses for them. The evidence is really in their actions. Look what they did to Tulsi Gabbard Hillary Clinton was going around saying she was a Russian asset or some shit and RFK jr who is basically leading in the polls he doesn't get any recognition from his corrupt Democrats peers. The Democrats are sickos they have no qualms about destroying anyone that stands in their way even if they have to fabricate evidence. What Democrats are doing is the real insurrection.
Well of course. No doubt Trump makes his share of mistakes. But most of the Democrats are career Criminals wearing suits posing as Government officials. Of course the average stupid Democrat wants to see evidence that trash like Clinton, Biden, Obama ect have committed any crimes. It's a Government Criminal Cartel they have the Media and even the entertainment industry covering their asses for them. The evidence is really in their actions. Look what they did to Tulsi Gabbard Hillary Clinton was going around saying she was a Russian asset or some shit and RFK jr who is basically leading in the polls he doesn't get any recognition from his corrupt Democrats peers. The Democrats are sickos they have no qualms about destroying anyone that stands in their way even if they have to fabricate evidence. What Democrats are doing is the real insurrection. Originally Posted by Levianon17
All is true. My point is we / America must do better
  • cc314
  • 06-10-2023, 03:01 PM
It's a politician thing. Don't fool yourselves into thinking it's just one side or the other. Companies and billionaire donors fund both parties.

Others have done things similar to the Defendant, but "very same," nope. The Defendant does everything biglyer, including corruption and crime. He gets more attention, and he also seeks that attention. He is not a victim. Remember your outrage over J6 (those who were outraged)? Remember that the next time you think of the Defendant as a victim.

The Defendant has given the country one great gift: he is showing that no one is above the law. Now that precedent has been broken, other politicians will follow. Politicians, R and D, should not be a class protected from criminal prosecution.
All is true. My point is we / America must do better Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh, I couldn't agree more. I see what kind of people get these elected jobs. They are an absolute joke. The only way a person can get elected in Government is to have big corporate bucks backing them. If elected you pander to them not the people. That's what make Government on all levels a criminal enterprise.
It may very well be that "Trump is done".

My take on this is that if Mr. Trump is not the Republican presidential nominee it will be difficult for President Biden to achieve a second term. With Mr. Trump in the race exuding drama on every social media and news outlet, President Biden can seem to be reasonable in comparison. This is particularly so if he avoids most public camping events without a prompter where off the cuff remarks can happen.

However, If Mr. Trump is out of the mix, either in court or in jail, then President Biden will be faced with running against genuine political adults such as Governor Rick Desantis and Governor Mikki Haley. or even Senator Ted Cruse. Each of them and many other possible Republican candidates are sharp, smart, articulate and young. Any of them can make President Biden look like a drooling fool if compared side by side live on the same stage.
It's a politician thing. Don't fool yourselves into thinking it's just one side or the other. Companies and billionaire donors fund both parties. Originally Posted by cc314

Astute post.

We have devolved our political commentary to the point that reasonable discussions have to dismiss opposing opinions that include crude nicknames, over-inflated claims, and totalizing language (words like "always" "biggest ever" and "worst yet").

The biggest impact of Trump's indictment is the likelihood it motivates sympathetic voters to rally behind him, eliminating the chance that another candidate wins the republican nomination. Joe Biden was likely the only one of 23 democratic candidates who ran in 2020 to have had a chance to win, and he did. There is a bit of that lingering in the air for 2024, but too much Trump fatigue and Biden will have an easy road.

The challenge for democrats? Shutting up and letting Trump doom himself. And, keeping Biden healthy enough to be a viable candidate.

Oh, I think one of us being caught like this would be facing a lengthy jail sentence. But I expect Trump to spend enough money on legal support and legal gamesmanship (extensions, reviews, petitions, etc) that he'll not ever be convicted, or the sentence will be so watered down it makes it irrelevant. The bar is really low for Trump - we basically expect (a) he might be guilty of just about anything or (b) he will be accused falsely of just about anything. Either means we are totally immune to him.

In the mean time, the likes of Biden and Clinton are guilty of the very things that the Democrats have accused Trump of but seem to be immune from prosecution. Originally Posted by Jackie S
All that and . . .

I will vote for whomever is the Republican candidate to keep Pr4esident Biden and VP Harris from retaining office. More than just them, I want to replace their handlers who are actually running our country.

Ever since he came riding down that escalator to announce his candidacy in the 2016 Presidential sweep stakes, the Left and their willing lackeys in the Main Stream Media have stooped to the lowest level of politics in the form of lying and simply making shit up in order to pin something on Trump... Originally Posted by Jackie S
I see your one and raise another: It's Clobbering Time!

For this reason, I would like to nominated Conner McGregor as his VP pick. He could be in charge of "negotiating" with Chuck Schmuckmer and such. Imagine the look on little pencil-neck Adam Sheeeet's face when he gets an email from VP McGregor to meet him at his office.

The whole joint needs an enema and Trump is the guy to do it. He can start with a 50% layoff across all agencies. VP McGregor can deliver the news to each agency head - literally and personally.
RINOs are as bad as demoncrates because they are spawned by globalist cunts.
The amount of F up he has he will never have his homework work done for he can come out and play Johnny.

Mod it a metaphor please don't blaime highjacking.
New definition of rino is anyone who doesn't back trumpdump. Well that's a lot of folks.

trumpdump is not a Republican. the dumper is one of the worst presidents ever.