I Need a Working Vacation......

.....Anyone have any suggestions of where to go? Or does anyone need a travel companion? Any suggestions would be greatly appriciate, thanks!
I need a travel companion but I am afraid my traveling is driving from NC to Atlanta to Baton Rouge. I am working 2 weeks then headed to NC for another week. After that like last week of October I want to go somewhere I have never been before.. Perhaps pm me and we can chat if you're interested.
You girls ever considered Corpus Christi, Texas?
Hmmm, that actually sounds fun! I love the beach! Isn't that near galveston too?
OoOo Texasss!! That could be a blast! Is there not a lot of girls there though?
Corpus Christi is further south of Galveston.

Galveston is near Houston, Texas.

Corpus is centrally located between Houston, San Antonio and the Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Brownsville, etc.) and Laredo.

By the way girls, I am hosting a GLMI (Gathering of Like Minded Individuals) on October 20 here in Corpus Christi. I have close to 50 guests that have requested an invitation. PM me for more details.
Come to Kansas City! We'll give you barbecue and jazz, and great guys! But come before winter.
Why? is business slow in the winter? or is it just because of the snow?
Oh yeaaaahhh Kansas City was great for me!! Stay in the plaza if you really want a "working vacation" The Raphael has amazing rooms. Great food, great guys, shopping, etc.
.....Anyone have any suggestions of where to go? Or does anyone need a travel companion? Any suggestions would be greatly appriciate, thanks! Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Yea I need a vacation too. Let me know where ya wanna go and where out of here.
I think business in KC is steady all the time, but if you're from Louisiana, it's probably going to be too cold for you in the winter. There was lots of snow last year also!
Lol, I'm from AR (now live in louisiana) so I think I can handle the cold and ice!
How about Lagos?
I'll be in Haiti doing "relief" work next month after the sores heal. I'm sure I can get you on the team Lolita! PM me for details.
Paris, France is where I go to recharge my batteries. Or New York City if I have less time. Two great cities. It's also a great time of year for both towns right now.