Why Did We Fight The Revolutionary War?

Is this drive by posting shit catching? I'm surprised by you COG. Write a few words about your own opinion and I might look at the link. Without your input the link is a waste.
I can't read it, because I don;t have a Facebook account.

Quit whining judy and click on the link if you are interested. Opinions are like assholes.
who said that I had a facefuck account?
You might be surprised.

https://www.facebook.com/thefreethou...7001400186786/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The link is to Facebook. Transfer it to a link we can download.

That being said, I don't give a shit as to some theory as to "why"?. I'm just thankful they did fight it.
You might be surprised.

https://www.facebook.com/thefreethou...7001400186786/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It had a whole lot more to do with lands west of the Appalachians and the King's proclamation to stifle westward expansion at the Appalachians. The colonists felt like they had fought and sacrificed to defeat France for the right to move west, and to their great ire King George III, et al, said, "no".
I'm surprised IBola-lo-lo-lo-lo-Bola didn't get "slavery" out of the post!

LMAO!
I'm surprised IBola-lo-lo-lo-lo-Bola didn't get "slavery" out of the post!

LMAO!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But it's notable how your retarded ass went there, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Just mention "slavery" and IBIdiot starts squeak-squeak-squeaking!

Easiest meat on the board!

LMAO!

Just mention "slavery" and IBIdiot starts squeak-squeak-squeaking!

Easiest meat on the board!

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A quick review of this thread will show how it is the subject of your perverse fixation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
A quick review of this thread will show how it is the subject of your perverse fixation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And notice how assup piggy mamboolah throws in a reference to " meat " ! Staring at the holes in the stalls at all of those Austin gloryholes his him with only ONE thing on HIS two-celled fag mind !
I didn't fight the Revolutionary War and neither did you.
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 07:00 PM
I didn't fight the Revolutionary War and neither did you. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
I didn't own slaves or lynch black people, but as a white man, I get blamed for it.
I didn't own slaves or lynch black people, but as a white man, I get blamed for it. Originally Posted by DSK

...and so you should...
Sorry, folks. I didn't think you'd need a Facebook account to see it. It's produced by the Free Thought Project, but I can't find it on their stand alone site. It simply described how the war was over Britain's attempt to subvert the colonial currency with Britain's debt based currency. I thought it was interesting.