Sunday, 17 July 2016: Baton Rouge police respond to report of officers down

BATON ROUGE -- Police have closed streets between Baton Rouge Police Headquarters and I-12 where at least three law enforcement officers have been shot.

According to our partners at WBRZ, shots were fired around 9 a.m. Sunday morning kicking off a manhunt for the shooter or shooters.

(News)

Odumbo's race-baiting has reaped what he sowed again.

Odumbo's race-baiting has reaped what he sowed again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We're only 1/2 way through July and already tied with 2015!!!!

Welcome to Cleveland (Ohio)!

Odumbo's race-baiting has reaped what he sowed again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why aren't they in Cleveland?
We're only 1/2 way through July and already tied with 2015!!!!

Welcome to Cleveland (Ohio)!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reports are that four officers were shot, and two are dead. And, as you stated in another thread in regards to the Dallas shooting, the true number of officers "assaulted" is greater. But since they weren't physically injured, they won't be figured into the FBI statistics and will be forgotten by the lib-retards who wish to downplay how many officers are actually attacked each year ... especially by the 13%.

EDIT TO ADD: At least 7 officers shot with 3 dead. Reports are that there were three gunmen, one of whom is dead and the other two are on the lam.

Reports are that four officers were shot, and two are dead. And, as you stated in another thread in regards to the Dallas shooting, the true number of officers "assaulted" is greater. But since they weren't physically injured, they won't be figured into the FBI statistics and will be forgotten by the lib-retards who wish to downplay how many officers are actually attacked each year ... especially by the 13%.

EDIT TO ADD: 8 officers shot & 2 dead.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As you are aware it is more likely than not the wounds of the living are "life-changing" and often debilitating, particularly from high-powered weapons.

The stats for the wounded officers will probably get reported to UCR as "assaults" although it is attempted capital murder. The BLS gets data information as well .... https://www.odmp.org/search/year

As a consequence, it's really not difficult for these yo-yos (in and out of the White House) to get a grip on actions against police officers .... 1/2 way through the year we have reached the total of last year .... and these fools keep regurgitating that deaths of police officers is "down"!!!!
I was afraid this was going to happen. Ever since the shooting on the 5th you can cut the tension in BR with a knife.

Jim
I was afraid this was going to happen. Ever since the shooting on the 5th you can cut the tension in BR with a knife.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How do you know it happened, Jim? It's a false flag operation that was created by the media to justify taking our guns, remember? No one is actually dead, right?

Just like Sandy Hook.

And Aurora.

And San Bernardino.

And ...
Black Lives BATTER!

Police officers targeted and slaughtered by scum. -- The Obama/Holder/Lynch legacy.

Vote Hillary and get more of the same.
More blood on Obama's hands.
How do you know it happened, Jim? It's a false flag operation that was created by the media to justify taking our guns, remember? No one is actually dead, right?

Just like Sandy Hook.

And Aurora.

And San Bernardino.

And ... Originally Posted by Revenant

Jim didn't vote for the 0zombie King...

Time for another MEETING at the White House ..... a round of beers ....

This is going to be a BLOODY FUCKING WEEK...

Jim didn't vote for the 0zombie King...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I read that to be sarcasm regarding things that do not actually happen....

... according to Jim, but are reported in the media as being true.
Black Lives BATTER!

Police officers targeted and slaughtered by scum. -- The Obama/Holder/Lynch legacy.

Vote Hillary and get more of the same. Originally Posted by regreq
Loathed as I am to say it, if this radical violence keeps up (both Islamic and race-related), we will end up with the orangutan as President.

The violence in Chicago in 1968 played a big part in Nixon getting elected.

It can happen again.
This is going to be a BLOODY FUCKING WEEK... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, it could.

There may well be some "mutual-aid" presence in Cleveland ....

..... to assist with crowd control ....

Hopefully the Governor will have kept ahead of the power curve and has alerted the Guard to maintain an outer-perimeter for containment.

The frequent saying:"Don't start none, won't be none!" May apply this week.