Fourth Officer Aquitted In Freddy Gray Debacle.

Well, that's 0 for 4 for that smug, punk little piece of shit State Prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby.

Lt Brian Rice was aquitted of all charges.

Where do these cops go to recupe the legal fees, the damage to their reputations, the absolute hell of having to endure what has been a irresponsible, and possibly illegal, prosecution from minute one.

I think the only one left is the Black Female Sgt. I hope she comes out of this with an acquittal as well.
Well, that's 0 for 4 for that smug, punk little piece of shit State Prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby.

Where do these cops go to recupe the legal fees, the damage to their reputations, the absolute hell of having to endure what has been a irresponsible, and possibly illegal, prosecution from minute one.

I think the only one left is the Black Female Sgt. I hope she comes out of this with an acquittal as well. Originally Posted by Jackie S
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...death-40665286
Where do these cops go to recupe the legal fees, the damage to their reputations, the absolute hell of having to endure what has been a irresponsible, and possibly illegal, prosecution from minute one. Originally Posted by Jackie S
1. The legal fees can be raised in the community, and it does happen.
2. They have been vindicated by the decision, but others think bad anyway.
3. They endured.

Let's see how Mosby stands up to her "ordeal by fire"!
1. The legal fees can be raised in the community, and it does happen.
2. They have been vindicated by the decision, but others think bad anyway.
3. They endured.

Let's see how Mosby stands up to her "ordeal by fire"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mosby will probably be asked to join the Injustice Department by odummer or shriLIARy.
Mosby will probably be asked to join the Injustice Department by odummer or shriLIARy. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm betting on private practice fixing traffic tickets.

Like Hillarious-No-More her husband is "connected" in politics.
Politically Correct Vendetta Justice make's 0zombie Ass Wet!

Kudos to the Judges who aren't bowing to public pressure!

Where da Dee Oh' Jay ats?
  • DSK
  • 07-18-2016, 11:22 PM

I think the only one left is the Black Female Sgt. I hope she comes out of this with an acquittal as well. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Probably one of the worst losing streaks of all time. It would be a masochistic act to try the final defendant - she should give up and claim racism caused her failure.
Probably one of the worst losing streaks of all time. It would be a masochistic act to try the final defendant - she should give up and claim racism caused her failure. Originally Posted by DSK
Even the "New" Black Panthers are accusing her of incompetence.

He was arguing with Megan Kelly last night, but wouldn't say whether she was "incompetent" because she was Black or Female.

As well as the "prosecutors" in the Michael Brown "loss"!!!!!

Now their Black Attorney General can't prove "intent" .... they are screwed!!!!
So she incompetent because she was either black or a woman?
It can't be any other reason? Can't be because she is n over her head? That she's a poor prosecutor?

So which is it?
Are you a racist?
Or are you a misogynist?

It doesn't matter to me. Either way you're a piece of shit.

Even the "New" Black Panthers are accusing her of incompetence.

He was arguing with Megan Kelly last night, but wouldn't say whether she was "incompetent" because she was Black or Female.

As well as the "prosecutors" in the Michael Brown "loss"!!!!!

Now their Black Attorney General can't prove "intent" .... they are screwed!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So she incompetent because she was either black or a woman?
It can't be any other reason? Can't be because she is n over her head? That she's a poor prosecutor?

So which is it?
Are you a racist?
Or are you a misogynist?

It doesn't matter to me. Either way you're a piece of shit. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What's wrong ..... you pissed because the Black Female prosecutor lost?

Would you prefer LYNCHINGS?

You're ..... "in over your head"!!!!!

Rather than select people based upon race or gender wouldn't it be better to select people based on qualifications? Rather than be a racist, and pigeon hole people to qualify them, wouldn't it be better to make sure they are qualified for the job first ........ remember ...... LYNCH can't prove intent ......

..... and neither can the Black Female prosecutor trying to LYNCH COPS!!!!

Rather than talk shit ... why don't you get off your ass and do something positive in your community to influence them to cooperate with the police and quit killing each other ... robbing, raping, stealing, burglarizing, and vandalizing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrN7IBMjnho

This guy must be you all's Mesiah!!!

Is he pissed cuz he ain't gettin nun a dat, or just pissed at White women period?

What a disrespectful POS! Aside from being a complete dumbass.
  • DSK
  • 07-19-2016, 09:17 AM
What's wrong ..... you pissed because the Black Female prosecutor lost?

Would you prefer LYNCHINGS?

You're ..... "in over your head"!!!!!

Rather than select people based upon race or gender wouldn't it be better to select people based on qualifications? Rather than be a racist, and pigeon hole people to qualify them, wouldn't it be better to make sure they are qualified for the job first ........ remember ...... LYNCH can't prove intent ......

..... and neither can the Black Female prosecutor trying to LYNCH COPS!!!!

Rather than talk shit ... why don't you get off your ass and do something positive in your community to influence them to cooperate with the police and quit killing each other ... robbing, raping, stealing, burglarizing, and vandalizing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Excellent post and illuminates the path forward, if they will only take it.
Kudos to the Judges who aren't bowing to public pressure!

Where da Dee Oh' Jay ats? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Dat sho can't hav da Dindu Nuffins and dey " attorney friends " happy. Like dat Dindu dat was interviewed by Megyn Kelly last night !
Probably one of the worst losing streaks of all time. It would be a masochistic act to try the final defendant - she should give up and claim racism caused her failure. Originally Posted by DSK
Lying libs will always find an excuse for their failure and NEVER admit it's their incompetence. Just look at shriLIARy and odummer !