Got white privilege?

read the article

while maybe there is racism somewhere sometimes, I think her laments are mostly ridiculous because similar things happen to all people at all times for many different reasons

what is racism is the term white privilege -tossing everyone who is white into a single pot

I think most people will treat anyone according to how they act

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b107a2415b89

Interesting article. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I knew she reminded me of someone ....

.... taking advantage of Black Privilege.....one hairdo at a time.
I knew she reminded me of someone ....

.... taking advantage of Black Privilege.....one hairdo at a time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
she does look 3/4's white
she does look 3/4's white Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She just doesn't look up to a decent BBBJ! You know? Like she loves to do it.
Has anybody ever seen Llephantman in public? I mean, can anybody confirm that he's actually a human being?
Is YouRong volunteering for something?
read the article

while maybe there is racism somewhere sometimes, I think her laments are mostly ridiculous because similar things happen to all people at all times for many different reasons

what is racism is the term white privilege -tossing everyone who is white into a single pot

I think most people will treat anyone according to how they act Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Of course, but you can't expect closed minded idiots to realize that.

Jim
Of course, but you can't expect closed minded idiots to realize that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
IMO the use of the term "racism" has watered down the meaning to a level that it no longer has the impact it once did ... and its used for a tactic to put people on the defensive. It doesn't work anymore, and it just pisses people off.

I'm more concerned about treating people with respect and evaluating people on how they not only treat me, but also treat other people. They don't have to like me or other people, but they can address us with basic respect. And I'm not talking about "yes, sir," etc., I'm talking about "considerations" .... taking into consideration what we want when they make decisions the have some impact on your lives and persons. That's broad ... without specific instances.

Although I can think of a few in both directions.
  • DSK
  • 07-18-2016, 06:39 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b107a2415b89

Interesting article. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The bitch gets into Harvard because she is black, and spends her whole life complaining about every little "injustice" she has to put up with, and has such a sense of privilege herself she remembers every piddling little grievance and writes that shit down to tell us what a bunch of racist assholes we are, when she bases her whole fucking life on race.

FUCK HER!!!

This is the expected result of coddling an entire race of ingrates for 60 years.
well doesn't seem like any real "white privilege" exists otherwise the high council of the supreme whites wouldn't allow her a living yes? call me when this lady writes an article about "black privilege" and how that relates to yelling "racist" when some thug draws attention to himself like thugs are wont to do and escalates it into a "use of force" situation? better still when is this lady going to write about "burning down the 'hood" and why that's not really a privilege, it's lawless civil disobedience.

she does look 3/4's white Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
fake tan. she essentially "brown"-faced herself to look black/brown.

white guilt at its extreme.
This thread is about eehhbbbuhrrrr... coming out of the WP closet and admitting he's from the BLM closet... nothing more or less

This thread is about eehhbbbuhrrrr... coming out of the WP closet and admitting he's from the BLM closet... nothing more or less

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LMAO whiffy you are an idiot. A closed minded one at that.
fake tan. she essentially "brown"-faced herself to look black/brown.

white guilt at its extreme. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I meant the writer of the article, not the fake naacp woman

who are you meaning?