Antibiotics to prevent the clap - Is there a doctor in the house?

• Tiny
  • 02-26-2018, 10:18 PM
I had a condom failure while inside a stripper this evening.

I have 3 grams of azithromycin that I bought for $2.00 from an Indian pharmacy 2-1/2 years ago. The stuff does work.

If I give something to my girlfriend I'm fucked. I won't see her for about a week.

What should I do?

I'm leaning towards taking 1 gram of azithromycin tomorrow morning, hoping it will prevent gonorrhea and chlamydia if I was exposed. I would take it tonight, but figure somebody who knows something may read this and reply.

Thanks!
  • Lia88
  • 02-27-2018, 04:22 AM
Lpn b4 going studying for Respiratory Therapy.
Yes it does get rid of it. Need at least 7days b4 its fully gone.
No alcohol. No caffeine. Only water or 100% juice.
If you take less than the prescribed dosage of antibiotics, you are in danger of breading a super-strain of the very ailment you are trying to kill. If you don't kill it, you just make it stronger and more resistant to antibiotics. Way to go Tiny!!

It is difficult enough to trust the medication we get in this country, your on-line purchase of "medicine" from India must be very reliable.......sheeeesh!!
Tiny's tiny Tiny is going to fall off.

How does Tiny know the stripper has a STD?
I think I maybe worried about more than just 'clap'!
Did you get the condoms from that same Indian pharmacy? If so try getting them from Walmart
  • Tiny
  • 02-27-2018, 11:58 AM
Thanks Lia! I'll lay off the alcohol and caffeine for several days. Tinman, she says she has an IUD, I hope that's true.

One gram of azithromycin in one dose is a standard treatment for chlamydia and gonorrhea, so not much danger of creating a super strain. I walked into a pharmacy and bought the drug. The options were $2.00 for the local brand and something like $30 for the western brand. Two bucks seemed like a bargain so I got several packages. Based on what I've read, I'd guess there's about a 5% probability the stripper has chlamydia. Not sure about gonorrhea, but since the incubation period for chlamydia is longer, since chlamydia usually doesn't present symptoms, and since I'll be seeing the girlfriend before I'd be able know if I got it, that's the one that's of concern.

The brand was Trojan Bareskin. I like it because it's very comfortable. This is the third time though that one has failed on me, every time when there wasn't much lubrication. It wasn't as big an issue before because I wasn't in a relationship.

Making fun of people with small penises is vile. That's the kind of thing that went on in Nazi Germany. It has no place in the United States of America.
you are in danger of breading a super-strain
!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
“Breading” a super strain? Dude, he’s worried about the clap, not a yeast infection. Lol
Not sure why you need to lay off the alcohol and caffeine? that makes zero sense. Just take the antibiotic.
Maybe go to a fucking doctor?
Just go to doctor hun.

The brand was Trojan Bareskin. I like it because it's very comfortable. This is the third time though that one has failed on me, every time when there wasn't much lubrication. Originally Posted by Tiny
I used one this morning. I hadn't busted a nut in close to a month. When I busted a nut in a chick this morning using the same brand of condom you had, it came off inside of her, but with a couple inches sticking out. It didn't break. No cum in her. None of her juice on me.
I thought I filled it up with a lot of cum because of not nutting in a long time, then waited too long to pull out cause it felt so damn good. My cock started to go soft and when I pulled out, the condom stayed in place.
I left the other 2 condoms from the box at her place. Hopefully they don't fail on her.
First time that ever happened. Hope it is the last. I like that brand also.
  • Lia88
  • 02-27-2018, 06:15 PM
Not sure why you need to lay off the alcohol and caffeine? that makes zero sense. Just take the antibiotic. Originally Posted by SinOrSwim
Lowers the effectiveness of the antibiotic
  • Lia88
  • 02-27-2018, 06:17 PM
The Personas on this Site are interesting. I wonder if you all have those same personas in real life? Or is it just a internet thing?
I used one this morning. I hadn't busted a nut in close to a month. When I busted a nut in a chick this morning using the same brand of condom you had, it came off inside of her, but with a couple inches sticking out. It didn't break. No cum in her. None of her juice on me.
I thought I filled it up with a lot of cum because of not nutting in a long time, then waited too long to pull out cause it felt so damn good. My cock started to go soft and when I pulled out, the condom stayed in place.
I left the other 2 condoms from the box at her place. Hopefully they don't fail on her.
First time that ever happened. Hope it is the last. I like that brand also. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

I use duct tape and staples to keep condoms on my 1.3" of dangling death.