WANTED: New MOD for Vegas and Cali

Okay guys we are looking for a new guy to join the MOD team in Vegas and California. We want to see who would be interested in joining the ECCIE staff and assisting the members. You would need to be able to devote some time to assist the members on the site. As an example I am usually on the site 2-4 times a day about 20-30 minutes at a time. We do cover for each other during extended time away from the boards.

Candidates to be moderators should have a track record of positive activity on the site. Reviews are important but are not a determining factor (most of the other MODs have 5-15 reviews posted). Desire to help your fellow members is the primary focus. While you mainly see situations where we have to step in to uphold the guidelines of the board, more time is devoted behind the scenes answering questions, approving reviews, and verifying ladies (no you don’t get free samples ).

You can post the names of anybody you would like to recommend or post any questions you may have. If you are interested please PM me for consideration.
Dam! I thought there was a policy or something against Trolling on the boards? Sheesh!

While I could "handle the truth" i'd think my "trump" style of posting would loose me the popular vote!
Our favorite MODs are the ones that burn brightly like the sun and then burn out like a super nova.