Eccie is better than TNA now.

I've reviewed ladies on TNA under another handle for the past 10 years.

I'm going to post reviews of the ladies I've seen in Portland at Eccie now. TNA no longer allows me to post any good information about my encounters. Eccie does.

I'll post my first one tonight.

In time my friends from TNA will come here.
Hopefully! That’s why I haven’t been on here
As much.
Xoxo thanks for the input & effort.
Awesome visiting soon . but definitely about to get registered on TNA
Yes TNA is where we guys all post in Portland and Seattle. If you ladies join TNA you'll find out that reviews can't be graphic and in fact they are very helpful to clients. But if you tell a few clients to check out eccie we could get something started here and in Seattle. Here's why, a lot of people are getting bored with TNA, not enough information exchange.

It's great that you ladies are posting here. I'm going to post some more reviews of Portland ladies I've seen, and start inviting ladies over here that I know from Portland.

I'm in Dallas right now, making a trip back to Portland in 2 weeks. I'll post in Texas forums inviting people who travel here to post here.

Because I want to tell people at TNA I know to come here and see something going on.
  • E5069
  • 01-21-2020, 02:40 PM
The only thing is eccie is so outdated hardly any girls post
It's almost been a year since this post was made unfortunately it didn't look like we expanded people's horizons to this site I still use tna but it's seriously about to go down any day I feel like
We Use Eccie In The South And Midwestern States Alot. Glad To See It Is Trying To Pick Up In This Area As I plan To start Touring Here More Often..
I would still be pretty careful with what you post. Remember ECCIE was shut down for a good amount of time. This site really had way tooooo much information out there that LE can easily see. Detailed reviews are okay, but I think at this point they shouldn’t be so detailed for safety of yourself and providers. Sometimes there’s just too much info out there.
And TNA has now been down a solid 5 days...it may or may not come back online.

I would love to see Eccie gain popularity in our area!
Would love to see Eccie more popular here in Seattle. It's been a long time coming.
https://www.tnaboard.com/activity.php Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

HI ROSE
I would still be pretty careful with what you post. Remember ECCIE was shut down for a good amount of time. This site really had way tooooo much information out there that LE can easily see. Detailed reviews are okay, but I think at this point they shouldn’t be so detailed for safety of yourself and providers. Sometimes there’s just too much info out there. Originally Posted by Sarah Luv
How many miles since your last oil change?
When do you call it "time now" for your car's brakes?
Do you KNOW when your local Krispy Kreme is just now HOT/FRESH?

I don't know the Aussie lingo well enough to quote any of it.

Hang in there,
I'm sure the best gents will either find a way here, or find another venue.
Sadly, I don't know any off the top of my heads.

Tush