With the image galleries up it looks like old ECCIE may have life again. My next question is how do I know what old girlfriends are where without the old city pages or other sections in the area?

I even had to shut my old account down and re-open this one. My old handle, KurtMiles, along with the email address associated was shut down. I'd like to get that back if ECCIE has life again.
Actually it was KurtMiles251. I forgot the numbers
With the image galleries up it looks like old ECCIE may have life again. My next question is how do I know what old girlfriends are where without the old city pages or other sections in the area?

I even had to shut my old account down and re-open this one. My old handle, KurtMiles, along with the email address associated was shut down. I'd like to get that back if ECCIE has life again. Originally Posted by JackSavage
There is no method to locate girls in various cities the way the site is configured st this point. MYbest is to read the encounter reports in the cities where you last remember meeting or corresponding with them.

We will discuss your old vs new account in provate messages.
Thank you