Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Who knows
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Who knows
Recommendation: No
  • ztonk
  • 01-04-2020, 07:21 PM
Moved to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
Dear "Sdot77",
It is truly funny to me- how in the physical description of what you tried to make a review you said "who knows". This is funny to me because I went against my screening process & gave you my address without seeing a picture of you first. I happened to be looking out my hotel room window when you pulled up. I saw how you parked by the hotel dumpster & had a car full of thuggish looking men. Hun as most of the ladies on this site do- I also have a lot to lose. When you started knocking I knew not to open the door and say "I'll pass" I waited around until I saw that car FINALLY leave - and relocated myself. So no you did not get stood up. I don't know what your intentions were, but they clearly were NOT good. Have fun lying to the internet. I have long term friends on here from all across the United States that know I am not a scammer. Best wishes to you! Please don't harm any women out there because that is truly how I felt that night.

Sincerely,
Lou
If you had BTL steal your deposit or any other actions please IM me. I already have several others. There are things we can do. Contact me
Lou,

Its good to finally hear back from you..... I dont know how the hell i was parked at a hotel dumpster in which i never got an address to let alone a room number. If you didnt want to see me all you had to do was decline but, instead you said yes, took my deposit and never sent the address as you promised. Also, who shows up to a hotel in the middle of the day attempting to be discreet with a car full of men, smdh what an imagination you have. Clearly you needed the $75 more than i did so consider it a christmas gift. Lesson learned on my part, good luck to you sweetheart.
Hmmm.. how about you check the news and see how often this occurs. I dont need 75 nor newbies with no reviews etc lying. Thank you for the good luck.

XoXo