Hi

I just moved here. What are the best places to eat out here in Virginian Beach?
welcome to VA!! I don't visit much down there but Richmond is where I go most of the time. VA beach has cool places tho, I visit every summer.
Depends on what you like. Plaza Azteca off of Holland is a great Mexican food joint, and they aren't stingy with the liquor if you like strong drinks. Towncenter has a lot of spots for eating including P.F. Changs and Cheesecake Factory right across from one another. Also Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is in that vicinity as well. If you don't mind driving out to the Oceanfront there are some nice options out there too.
Depends on what you like. Plaza Azteca off of Holland is a great Mexican food joint, and they aren't stingy with the liquor if you like strong drinks. Towncenter has a lot of spots for eating including P.F. Changs and Cheesecake Factory right across from one another. Also Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is in that vicinity as well. If you don't mind driving out to the Oceanfront there are some nice options out there too. Originally Posted by Davincib1
The Mexican food here sucks. Its definitely not like the West Coast. I do like Ocean front area. I tried Captain Georges for the first time yesterday. I was shocked that it was actually good being that its a seafood buffet. I hate buffets usually.
welcome to VA!! I don't visit much down there but Richmond is where I go most of the time. VA beach has cool places tho, I visit every summer. Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay

I should be in that area the first week of February. I want to meet you! We need to do dinner!
would love to!
Welcome to Virginia, Hala!