LADIES... what's the

smallest or biggest you've ever had? all stories welcumed...
Ladies, please don't mention me by name!!!!!!!
I don't think any of us ladies are going to answer this question. The whole SP thread is just poking fun at the fact that SP can't talk about Donkey Dong anymore )
The biggest I did NOT have was years ago as a civilian. I took one look, put my clothes on and left. There was no way I was going near that.
Do i really to answer that lol, but i have came across some that was like climbing mount Everest, but now, im too old for that, i'll leave that to the younger gals.
*my* personal view.
It's NOT the size that matters. Rather HOW the man uses EVERY part of his body to please the woman. Trust me. YOU men have MANY ways to make a woman FEEL amazing, long before the *act* takes place. The foreplay is the BEST part of being with a man!!!
Also:
TOO much manhood can be a waste. It can cause TOO much pain and or not be allowed to enter all the way due the size of the woman's vaginal cavity. This also pertains to WHY ladies prefer certain positions during sex. Regardless IF men *think* it's to get them off quicker. That's not always the 100% truth. Rather it's a woman's way of controlling any pain she may experience during the (act). We WANT to enjoy *it*. But we hate the pain that *may* come with the pleasure.
So BIG or Small......it's how you please the woman that matters.