What’s up with LexiLuv TCB? I grade it a flat F-

Just curious if anyone is getting a reply from her? I’m wondering is she’s under management now. It’s just strange that I’ve seen her before (and the dream went well), and she contacted me for another fun time, but she was called away on an emergency.
For the last week, I’ve seen her online and have left several PM’s and texts, but no reply. It just seems strange that she’s not replying; which leads me to think that someone else is viewing her account.
Thus, my question as to whether anyone else was experiencing the same thing-her not replying? I think it's just common courtesy for anyone (provider or not) to just provide a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ response instead of acting rude by just ignoring you. Right is right in my view.
Have you considered maybe she wants nothing to do with you?
Flat f-? Doesn't saying flat mean no + or -? Confuzzler gassed (eh eh)?
You have no idea what that provider is going through.... And now it seems like you keep checking up on her online which is a whole other topic imo...

If a lady isn't responding there is a reason...and it's not your place to keep pushing for that reason .

Now you create this thread which could affect her business... What if she truly just wants to ignore you? You need to let that happen and leave her alone.

She might be dreading her eccie account because you keep reaching out and she doesn't know how to let you down easy..this also will stop her from replying even to those she wants to spend time with.

Don't be a stalker....
Shit happens. A couple of weeks ago I sent a request to Torre Tames and was OK'd. A few days later I sent a PM requesting an appointment and got crickets. At first I thought maybe she'd taken a break but soon realized she was present and posting. I've got plenty of reviews here, 35 or so OK's on P411 and plenty of solid references, so WTF? Who knows, maybe there was just something about me that made her think twice. While I really wanted to see her I understand that there's nothing I can do to change her comfort level, and to a provider there is nothing more important. At this point all we can do is move on and leave the lady alone.
  • L.A.
  • 05-05-2017, 12:41 PM
I'm not really sure what the purpose of this post is other than I think you're feelings are hurt.
Only she knows why she's not responding to you and posting it out here won't help either of you.
Just move on.
  • 05-05-2017, 12:54 PM
I betcha this post will motivate her to contact you real...real F***££quick....

You are missing out FYI....she is gorgeous and sweet
I betcha this post will motivate her to contact you real...real F***££quick....

You are missing out FYI....she is gorgeous and sweet Originally Posted by 8701
The trolling is strong with this one....you wrong for messing with him like that.... But it was kinda funny....I did Giggle and smirk a tad bit...
Oh man, is that the girl you wanna bang???

In your dreams, bro.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=383656

Just kidding.