Where have all the women gone?

I know with OH2 coming back around, coupled with trolls and FOSTA/SESTA, many have and abandoned ECCIE, but it’s a ghost town around here. What in God’s name happened to this place?
Laws changed concerning prostitution in 2019.
^ what he said...

Plus, the overall way women present/conduct themselves in this industry have shifted heavily towards both the "sugar baby" scene and social media platforms/apps.
Laws changed concerning prostitution in 2019. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I know. It’s tragic. :/
The ones that have not had their accounts disabled from here have basically quit posting all together. There are multiple other sites that they can advertise on and what not.
I know with OH2 coming back around, coupled with trolls and FOSTA/SESTA, many have and abandoned ECCIE, but it’s a ghost town around here. What in God’s name happened to this place? Originally Posted by TristanThick
No ads allowed.
Also, rude obnoxious trolls run off a lot of ladies....
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2023, 02:54 PM
No ads allowed.
Also, rude obnoxious trolls run off a lot of ladies.... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
You're still here so it must not be as bad what you're reporting, maybe they retired at a certain age? Decided they couldn't do this forever
You're still here so it must not be as bad what you're reporting, maybe they retired at a certain age? Decided they couldn't do this forever Originally Posted by BLM69
Funny thing, I NEVER mentioned your name as one..... and yet, you replied, huh?
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2023, 03:08 PM
Funny thing, I NEVER mentioned your name as one..... and yet, you replied, huh?
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Can't anyone respond to any post anymore? You made a statement and people respond, that's how threads work on the internet.
Can't anyone respond to any post anymore? You made a statement and people respond, that's how threads work on the internet. Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, honeypie, no one is stopping you, are they? Just pointed out that I didn't call YOU out. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2023, 03:17 PM
Oh, honeypie, no one is stopping you, are they? Just pointed out that I didn't call YOU out. LOL
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
You obviously haven't figured out that I wouldn't care if I was being called out, you'll figure it out with time. I was responding with some logic and facts that this place isn't that bad,
And..... This is why ladies don't post here anymore. The exact opposite happens on oh2, where a guy posts an opinion and gets banned.
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2023, 07:10 PM
And..... This is why ladies don't post here anymore. The exact opposite happens on oh2, where a guy posts an opinion and gets banned. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
OH2 sounds like a better place for certain types
I know with OH2 coming back around, coupled with trolls and FOSTA/SESTA, many have and abandoned ECCIE, but it’s a ghost town around here. What in God’s name happened to this place? Originally Posted by TristanThick
Co-Ed is a hate filled anti-woman forum. Why would anyone post here? The few that do either have really thick skin or are BSC.

The handfull of guys are chasing off the providers. This is a site for the men. But, at the rate its going, that is all that will be here before long. They are allowed to domanate the forum which strokes their egos. But unless we start getting new members, the site will fold.
I don't think being a provider is an easy profession. Ladies have to give up a lot of power and service somebody else's desires all day. Then... Go on the internet to advertise and fight Assholes. I can understand why someone would want a forum where they don't have to be insulted. Oh2 is more about getting payback than creating a safe space for the ladies. I've been SB only for awhile now but I can get why the ladies fled. But there's a difference between an honest review (earnestly saying whether you had fun) and trolling women because it makes your little pecker feel big. On oh2 guys cant give honest reviews. On here guys get to troll and drive ladies away.