Run Away from Katelynn/Allison Blonde Sorority Girl

I had the strangest - one of my worst experiences with Katelynn - please see review for details. She wants to take your money and get you out the door ASAP.

FYI - Katelynn - has changed her name to Allison - a sure sign of a bad provider.

http://austin.craigslist.org/ads/1607729688.html

Anytime you see blonde sorority girl - I would run the other way!
This action will give her sorority a bad name.
Damn was thinking about seeing her hopefully she didn't get your money or anyone elses
FYI - appears allison is seeking a WK to get this alert changed. highly unprofessional - stay away
CL ad's gone. Got another link?
there is an ad posted here with the same info.
Here's a related Review of that Ass to Skip. What a shame she's so hot.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18118
worst of all is she has provider status, shame on whoever for that. much easier to get provider status than before. in my opinion

peace
atx
worst of all is she has provider status, shame on whoever for that. much easier to get provider status than before. in my opinion

peace
atx Originally Posted by atxrefman
Verified Provider status means she was vouched by an established member (either via email/pm or via review) as being a legitimate provider...nothing more

LAP
I was looking at her showcase, and I was very interested in her look. But there were no reviews attached and I passed. Glad I did too.

And the more and more I hang around the more I trust only reviews written by people I can trust.
I met with Allison about 6 months ago and had a decent time. But last night was totally different. I wish I'd done more research, like reading this alert, because I had a miserable experience with Allison Summers last night. I will never ever see her again.
Looks very LINDSEY LOHAN..no wonder her review is bad. lol
i've met allison before. she is nice, but her services are bland. also, be weary because she will keep calling you a week after a session to see if you want to meet. based on the reviews i have read, it seems she is desperate for business and i have seen that she never posts on BP anymore. Seems she may not even be providing anymore.