"Another Realm" in Austin?

• txjr3
  • 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
There's been a lot of healthy discussion of various fetishes in the "Another Realm" section, which is non-city-specific, (most of the input from Dallas providers), so I thought I would ask.....

How do the Austin ladies feel about fetish requests? Fun? Creepy? All in a days work? Is it a frequent request her in Austin? Do you charge more?

Golden and other showers? BDSM? Feet? Any specialties?
from the posts from the ladies, that i've read, I think you'll be able to find one to your liking. Our beauties here are pretty broad minded. There has been some wild fetish requests posted and almost always got a favorable reply... not withstanding the dicks that just feel required to post opinions about the guys fetish.. Post Away!!
My specialty is a prostate massage for a gentleman using only my feet. I love fetish stuff and even if it's not something I'm into i don't usually get creeped out.
There's been a lot of healthy discussion of various fetishes in the "Another Realm" section, which is non-city-specific, (most of the input from Dallas providers), so I thought I would ask.....

How do the Austin ladies feel about fetish requests? Fun? Creepy? All in a days work? Is it a frequent request her in Austin? Do you charge more?

Golden and other showers? BDSM? Feet? Any specialties? Originally Posted by txjr3
Well I just wrote on a fetish I COULD NOT HANDLE but had about ten women that said they would enjoy it so post away.
BTW I send the guy all the girls info and he was so happy.
I would say it never hurts to ask! I have been asked to do some fettish stuff, toe sucking (my toes), using lots and lots and lots of lotion, even been asked to cover myself in a variety of foods in a very sloppy way. Some of them I say yes, some of them I say no...but I say the world is full of freaks (THANK GOODNESS)...so you should ask! Eventually you're bound to find the right freak!