San Antonio Meet & Greet LUNCH! Tuesday, August 7

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites for the Tuesday, August 7, Lunch (11:30 to 1:30 +) are out and already many RSVPs.

If you are not already on the invite and wish to attend, please send me a PM. More details about invites and event rules are in the link in my signature.

If you were on previous invites and didn't get a current invite, check your attendance, because no-shows over a space of more than a couple months are removed from the active invite list.

We had more than 50 for lunch last month and more than 70 at the July Happy Hour.

Some heightened interest already for the upcoming Lunch.

btw, no erotic activities are on the menu at our venue. Not even lap sitting, which is considered inappropriate for any normal civilian venue. But we do enjoy inexpensive food and drink and the finest kind of camaraderie and fellowship.

Many new (and previously unknown) "faces" planning to attend -- plus some coming "out of the woodwork" and even from a hundred miles or more away.

Vouching closes at noon Monday.

See y'all there!
Yes you will I can't wait missed the last one but not this one lol.. see u guys there
I'll be there :-D
You will have fun Italia hope to see u there love..
Hope to make this one going for 3 in a row!
I'll be there :-D Originally Posted by italia
And no doubt "giving the ass." See you (well, your backside anyways) there.
And I'll try to keep my lap off limits but it's an easy target. I can't feel it so I don't complain but now I know it's against rules I'll be more watchful. (maybe) haha
The Cowboy from the north plans on riding into town for the day and riding off into the Sunset!!!!
There goes the neighborhood
I won't be able to make this one I have an appointment. Maybe next time! Have fun everyone!
No Malaya bummer hope your appt goes well boo
How does a new pweson get on the lisr for luch or happy hour. I'll be in San Antonio in Sept. Thanks
http://ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.ph...al-Event-Rules

think I'll pass this one by folks...have fun and be safe
thank you very much for a great time
I will be there ......I am super excited.

Ahlure