DATY lovers: Who is the BEST?

For all you guys out there who love to lick, who was the BEST you've ever licked?
Well, I have been told I'm very very good, but you need to get the real opinion from Paris Love, and Purrrsia Buxom Brown, Malaya, [Staff edit. M] and a few others to get an honest opinion. I have been told I need to give classes.ni don't know if that is the truth or jus B/S. some have even called me "a snapper". Bottom line I love to go down and wont stop until you pop. Regards, Doc
Stacy aka. Malory Lane BP Great and fun girl (No I ain't her pimp)-lol-
Of course, the one I've got my face buried in at the time. There are so many tasty responsive women around here.
Well, I have been told I'm very very good, but you need to get the real opinion from Paris Love, and Purrrsia Buxom Brown, Malaya, [Staff edit. M] and a few others to get an honest opinion. I have been told I need to give classes.ni don't know if that is the truth or jus B/S. some have even called me "a snapper". Bottom line I love to go down and wont stop until you pop. Regards, Doc Originally Posted by Doc_rob
LOL remember "Shut up and get back down there!" LOL!!!
Doc will you give me lessons? I want to learn how, I just cant figure it out,
How many of us are really just lesbians trapped in a man's body? Rhoni is great if you like "water parks", Pepper fun when need a quick workout, tongue pressing/curling her "barbell" better than Gold's by a long shot!
I want to eat out the best pussy in SA before I die..which hopefully those damn Mayans won't screw up on Dec. 21st.
LOL remember "Shut up and get back down there!" LOL!!! Originally Posted by Malaya
HA!!

Doc will you give me lessons? I want to learn how, I just cant figure it out, Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

note the slight sound of sarcasm...

.....like you need lessons
I need lessons too...
How many of us are really just lesbians trapped in a man's body? Rhoni is great if you like "water parks", Pepper fun when need a quick workout, tongue pressing/curling her "barbell" better than Gold's by a long shot! Originally Posted by romeoromeo
Woo hoo!
Was at club last night and saw at least 5 tequila lesbians making out. As a man you gotta thump your chest, look high above and say Thank You Jesus!!!!!!
I recently got a video declaration of my silver tongue deeds
I need lessons too... Originally Posted by latinalover003
I can give you lessons

Well the BEST I ever licked I would have to say CollegeGirlForYou. I love her pink ...
  • ttujj
  • 08-07-2012, 04:48 AM

Well the BEST I ever licked I would have to say CollegeGirlForYou. I love her pink ... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
/agree