SW in West FW river oaks area

I drive through the area of River Oaks on hwy 183 in west fort worth. I always notice girls that have that sw look. Or is that just the way that look around there?
Maybe they escaped from the women's prison hospital on the base.
  • Logan
  • 12-31-2016, 12:12 AM
I drive through the area of River Oaks on hwy 183 in west fort worth. I always notice girls that have that sw look. Or is that just the way that look around there? Originally Posted by DERK01
Only way to find out is to stop and see if they give you the "hooker's eye". Walkers are usually on that street that runs from Stars Cabaret down to Corsets and beyond. May be Alta Mesa. It's near 183/River Oaks I believe. Las Vegas Trail/I-30 usually has some walkers, but lower tier in quality. I have a slut that I see regularly at her apt near that area and there are usually walkers a mile or so from her apartment. The walkers are lower tier in quality. Just cruise that area near the motels and apartments. Scout and explore it out. The girls are usually hanging out in front of the 7-11 and the other shady stores near the apartments on the opposite side of the freeway from the Waffle House.
Man I'm always driving through river Oaks and honestly I wouldn't even think twice about picking up a SW there. The LE are always watching. It's to small of a town for some LE not to be watching. I honestly try and avoid going through there. But I have always picked up SW on Camp Bowie. For at least 5-6 years now. And I always pick one up when I'm on the hunt. I just picked one up last week, and last night, and the night before.
I grew up in that area and know it well. I have a relative that lives in River Oaks so I am around that area frequently. That neighborhood is mostly full of very old white people, and Hispanic families. There are some middle-30s meth heads renting run down houses here and there, but I say all that to say that I don't think anyone you see walking on the streets in River Oaks are SWs.

Lots of people in that area travel on foot because they don't have cars, and since River Oaks is its own city, there is no bus or public transportation.

And the people who are walking on Jacksboro Hwy? Well, they are just a bunch of burnt out junkies.