Banned

What does it mean when a member has been banned?
means he/she has been prohibited/locked out from logging back into site for an array of site rules violation(s), it can be minimal or the ban can be extended over several months and/or permanently. I know because I too was banned. I served out my time and came back after ban length expired.
Not to say ASPD was wonderful, but a sticky thread was kept up by the mods showing who was banned and why.

I found it useful, you probably might want to avoid people who were sidelined for outing, vs someone who insulted someone on the board.
means he/she has been prohibited/locked out from logging back into site for an array of site rules violation(s), it can be minimal or the ban can be extended over several months and/or permanently. I know because I too was banned. I served out my time and came back after ban length expired. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Thats kind of ironic.
Thats kind of ironic. Originally Posted by Mike_Rowe_Penis
isn't it though?

as the kids on the playground used to say, "takes one to know one", LOL
Not to say ASPD was wonderful, but a sticky thread was kept up by the mods showing who was banned and why.

That would be awesome to have here.

I found it useful, you probably might want to avoid people who were sidelined for outing, vs someone who insulted someone on the board. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yep! Could not agree more.
When a member is temporarily banned from Eccie, it is more than likely not because he/she is a bad person, but because they in some form or fashion violated the individual mod interpreted guidelines of the site (the proof of outing is probably a permaban). The bad members (hobbyists/providers) are the ones that there is actual evidence of rape, deception of others, rob, steal, (cyber)stalk, gang up on, insult and harrass others, but they probably do not even receive points, much less get banned.
Key thing to remember is if a member is banned, it is usually for a rule violation. Follow the rules and being banned will never be a concern