Official Response for Trumps Wall

Just in case you haven't heard, the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosis answer to Trumps request for funding a wall

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...03&action=view
Sounds pretty clear on where she stands to me.
I thought this was the official response. I'm sure there's a "separated at birth" story or two in there.

Sounds pretty clear on where she stands to me. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Nancy was standing in a room stewing in her own juices when Trump walked out on her nasty ass.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
I thought AOC was the official response?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!! LMAO!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Our only hope is if illegals crossing our southern border accidentally slip up and reveal themselves to be climate change deniers.
Our only hope is if illegals crossing our southern border accidentally slip up and reveal themselves to be climate change deniers. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
what a give up. lol failed

https://www.mediaite.com/online/howa...an-get-behind/
Our only hope is if illegals crossing our southern border accidentally slip up and reveal themselves to be climate change deniers. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'll bet they aren't sufficiently enlightened on that subject so they should be denied entry.
I thought this was the official response. I'm sure there's a "separated at birth" story or two in there.

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They do look pretty stupid there...

BTW, liberals have outlawed sharp instruments like that - too dangerous...
Come on Nancy, walls will keep everything out.

They do look pretty stupid there...

BTW, liberals have outlawed sharp instruments like that - too dangerous... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Heh. Chuckie found another...
Dear lord, these Idiots are running the country
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2019, 09:34 AM
I'll bet they aren't sufficiently enlightened on that subject so they should be denied entry. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Your ass would be enlightened if you crossed the southwest desert looking for a job.

Besides are you afraid the Mexicans will stay like those folks who crossed over to Palestine did in 1949?
Dear lord, these Idiots are running the country Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I agree Trump is an idiot. Be sure you include Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and Kevin McCarthy. We can give an alternate vote for the lap dog Pence