Hottest photos in DFW..none better!!

Its the end of January

its cold out

.. so lets get in and warm up by making you some HOT new photos to start your Spring/Summer with some of the hottest new photos around, guaranteed to get the guys attention.

I know for a lot of you its been a long slow winter so far and most of you are on a tight budget. so lets fix that~~!! For the next 2 weeks, I am going to be having the most incredible sale ever.. FOR PROVIDERS ONLY, and other than this one ad, this will be word of mouth, ONLY, so pas it on to your friends!! Prices so low I can't advertise them.... in fact I'm almost giving photos away..( try me, you never know, I might )

So get in touch with me now. you must book before the end of January, and shoot before Feb 28th ($25 deposit required at the time of booking balance due at the photoshoot)
I'm not showing samples of my work here, but feel free to ask for samples of my work, and also endless references with the actual ladies of ECCIE.. I'm Professional, highly published, and have over 10 years of experience in shooting the ladies of eccie and other sites. PM me for details now~~!!!
for someone whos been in the business for so long, you would think you had your own website, ijs. also you make it more than clear this is for providers only, just curious if hobbyists are wanting your services or something, cuz who else would this post be for besides providers?
Serious question, and yes i know my sarcastic cunty comments were not asked for, or needed.
hahahah actually I DID have my own website, but after getting hacked and photos stolen, I shut it down.. I AM in the process of starting up a members only site at least they can pay something for the photos they steal and yes, of course I would honor the special if any hobbyists wanted to have photos taken.. hahahaha.. what I meant is that I am not offering this rare for models and family clients,, and sarcasm is OK. I am too....hahahaha