Why does Trump talk to Putin in private....with no record of wtf was said?

• WTF
  • 01-17-2019, 11:33 AM
Is he trying to get the collusion story correct?
Exactly! That’s what he’s doing!!!!
They're talking about you and TM.
It appears one of our esteemed members train is going off the rails.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2019, 12:11 PM
Speaking of trains...

I bet you're wanting TDL's ChooChoo in your tunnel of love

Now try and stay on topic bambino...TDL and all his wisdom thinks they are discussing members of a whore board. What say you?

My guess would be that he is President of the United States and is totally in control of Foriegn Policy.
Fake News about fake concerns.
Just Trump being Trump, he doesen't know any better.
Speaking of trains...

I bet you're wanting TDL's ChooChoo in your tunnel of love

Now try and stay on topic bambino...TDL and all his wisdom thinks they are discussing members of a whore board. What say you?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Who’s TDL and I think you’re off topic. I still don’t get your infatuation with my asshole?
My guess would be that he is President of the United States and is totally in control of Foriegn Policy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You just hit a nerve. Expect retaliatory responses that violate the sites "rules of engagement" as a "knee-jerk" expression of rage. Nancy hasn't figured that out yet, i.e. that Trump is POTUS.
Exactly! That’s what he’s doing!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Some folks don't find "off the record" discussions "appropriate"!

Unless it's "their President"!

(I'm not sure for what Obaminable is reaching, but ....he may be attempting to find out if the Russian's is bigger than Obaminable's wife's! Or is he just trying to collude!)
You don't think the practice is wrong and you claim Obama did it too.
Typical. When did Obama have the translators turn in their notes?

No, you just made that up. Or you would provide a link.

The difference is trump is telling Americans he had these great conversations with Putin and has included some details of what was discussed.
Why would he get rid of the official records? None of the likely reasons bode well for the US. Remember, this guy is a serial liar

(I'm not sure for what Obaminable is reaching, but ....he may be attempting to find out if the Russian's is bigger than Obaminable's wife's! Or is he just trying to collude!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just hit a nerve. Expect retaliatory responses that violate the sites "rules of engagement" as a "knee-jerk" expression of rage. Nancy hasn't figured that out yet, i.e. that Trump is POTUS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nancy and fellow Dems think that if they can get a "two-fer" on impeaching Trump and Pence, Pelosi will be next in line.

(I'm not sure for what Obaminable is reaching, but ....he may be attempting to find out if the Russian's is bigger than Obaminable's wife's! Or is he just trying to collude!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do we have complete transcripts of Hillary's email back and forth with the Russians from her illegal and unsecure server that likely allowed the Russians to intercept years of classified information?
Fake News about fake concerns. more TDS