Attention Liberals

BAHHAAAHHAAAAA!

Opps! what will the left side of this forum say now that yet another "fake news" report has fooled them? Again.
Attention any deplorable morons, (not anyone here) who thinks this exonerates Trump. Mueller has a very good reason for what he did. If you don't "get it" than you just don't "get it". Trump is in deep shit and he knows it. For those who don't LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 08:13 PM
As above - the DPST will believe what they wish, despite negative reportfrom their Beloved special Cousel.
Mueller said No- so wait for the final report
Won't change the braying and BS on CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg, etc.
The Trump Hate is self-destructive for them- they refuse to see it.
None so blind. Etc.
Attention any deplorable morons, (not anyone here) who thinks this exonerates Trump. Mueller has a very good reason for what he did. If you don't "get it" than you just don't "get it". Trump is in deep shit and he knows it. For those who don't LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
He has been in DEEP shit for how long and....NOTHING!!
Mulehead asked buzzfuck story correct...Mulehead say...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh don't worry, this is far from being over. It doesn't have to be true it just has to stick. And we damn sure are gonna make it stick. I figure the Trumpanzees would understand this better than anyone, but then again....
Oh don't worry, this is far from being over. It doesn't have to be true it just has to stick. And we damn sure are gonna make it stick. I figure the Trumpanzees would understand this better than anyone, but then again.... Originally Posted by Little Monster
well. you speak treason. for the sake of treason. nothing else you got. go ahead. take out Trump over fabricated nothing burgers.

then see what happens to the next Democrat President.

wave bye bye!!

BAHAAAAAAAAA
He has been in DEEP shit for how long and....NOTHING!!
Mulehead asked buzzfuck story correct...Mulehead say...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Originally Posted by bb1961
Mulehead made that statement to cover his own ass and his merry band of dimwits hahahahahahahah

well. you speak treason. for the sake of treason. nothing else you got. go ahead. take out Trump over fabricated nothing burgers.

then see what happens to the next Democrat President.

wave bye bye!!

BAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Call it what you will homie. Got nothing else huh?? So you're saying that 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions is "nothing"??? Seriously???

And yes we will take out Trump decisively. The more he opens his mouth the better our chances grow every day. Anyone else would have taken a hint after their party got their asses handed to them, and toned it down. But not this guy, his arrogance is getting the best of him and he doesn't even realize it thanks to folks like you.
Mulehead made that statement to cover his own ass and his merry band of dimwits hahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Hey Hot Rod old buddy. heres Trumps response

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5E&FORM=VDQVAP
Call it what you will homie. Got nothing else huh?? So you're saying that 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions is "nothing"??? Seriously???

And yes we will take out Trump decisively. The more he opens his mouth the better our chances grow every day. Anyone else would have taken a hint after their party got their asses handed to them, and toned it down. But not this guy, his arrogance is getting the best of him and he doesn't even realize it thanks to folks like you. Originally Posted by Little Monster
ok. what else i got? i'll ignore you too.

in 2 posts i exposed you as a liar and a anarchist radical.

my job here is done.

BAHHAAAAAA

in 2 posts i exposed you as a lair and a anarchist radical.

my job here is done.

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your not quite done Waco. Let it out.

This message is approved by Donald J Trump

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE

in 2 posts i exposed you as a lair and a anarchist radical.

my job here is done.

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You didn't expose jack shit homeboy. I didn't lie about anything, in fact I did quite the opposite. I only spoke the harsh truth, and here you are trying to take credit for shit you never said or did. Yeah you're a Trumpanzee alright.

But you are smart for backing down like you should. I think you know you don't stand a chance. Now run along little one.
Your not quite done Waco. Let it out.

This message is approved by Donald J Trump

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE Originally Posted by themystic
I think he knows better.
I think he knows better. Originally Posted by Little Monster

i know to ignore you, like themystic.

BYE!