Banned FromP411 for posting LE report STL,Wtf

I posted an LE # in STL alerts. Contacted P411 told them they had printed out my P411 account. The LE got into it and used it as evidence. I have since been removed from
P411 site. Why would they remove me since 2010. Take a big guess. LE printed out my P411 account and are using it against me. See Alerts STL for more info, I will never post LE alerts again, love eccie.

No comment
Have you taken the time to contact P411 and asked about this?

You would most likely get the answers you seek by contacting P411 and asking them this question, moreso than you would by posting your question here.

Here is the email address:

gina@preferred411.com
Have you taken the time to contact P411 and asked about this?

You would most likely get the answers you seek by contacting P411 and asking them this question, moreso than you would by posting your question here.

Here is the email address:

gina@preferred411.com Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Yes I have thanks for asking ,as soon as I told them LE was in they removed my account.
And did they furnish an explanation?
  • DMike
  • 06-06-2014, 06:23 PM
and just yesterday i was thinking about registering to p411 !
I am a member of P411 and I advertise on there and am VERY careful in whom I choose to see. If my P411 account was shut down in the way JoanJet's was, then I would use other screening services. These days, one must be very careful!
Not really sure what the question is---your account was totally compromised and you still want it open??? Sounds like they are doing what they should be doing. I don't know that they would give you even new access anytime in the future. Sucks along with the rest of it, but you'll have to rely on other services and methods.
Give me a break. In reply to my question in the original thread you stated that it was your P411 ad that they copied. Both Gina and myself pointed out to you how they would have access to your P411 AD. There is a direct link to it on your TER profile. You even admit in the original thread that you went on the call to an area you already knew was HOT without checking the guy out. You never mentioned the guy contacting you through P411 or sending you an appointment request. Just that he called you and talked you into going without checking him out first. That is on you not P411.
I'm glad you posted the LE alert in your local area. It reminds ladies to screen gents for every occasion. Also, to be on the safe side, it's best to leave off any fictional activities where a rate is posted. Someone might get confused and think a lady is selling her body.

Gina is a communicator. I see she posted on your local thread this morning. Perhaps it is your complaining post here in National that didn't bode well with her. Alert in local area about LE is good but complaining about P411 here before resolution isn't wise. At the very least it is impulsive. Patience isn't one of my best qualities either LOL
NO
I contacted then when the LE printed out my report , YES
NO
Im sure u may be ok use caution anywhere.
I am a member of P411 and I advertise on there and am VERY careful in whom I choose to see. If my P411 account was shut down in the way JoanJet's was, then I would use other screening services. These days, one must be very careful! Originally Posted by XoticSynn
Not really who has taken over the site use Caution
Not really sure what the question is---your account was totally compromised and you still want it open??? Sounds like they are doing what they should be doing. I don't know that they would give you even new access anytime in the future. Sucks along with the rest of it, but you'll have to rely on other services and methods. Originally Posted by FireKitten
The police printed out my P411 account as evidence against me,