Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: N/A
Fee: - N/A
Hair Length and Color: - Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: - I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - Fairly tall, around 5'9" Big boobs
I texted her to see if she was available. She responded that she was and asked for my handle. I told her, and reminded her that I'd seen her before and that I'd posted a positive review on her. Tried setting the appointment for 1PM and after many long delays between texts she said she could meet me at 1:30. I asked if she was still at the same location but she never responded. I went ahead and went to the location since it was already 1:00 and when I arrived at 1:30 at the location, I texted her that I need the room number. She responded that a maintenance guy was there and it would be few minutes. She ignored my request for the room number. After waiting an hour in the parking lot, I texted that I need to go and can't wait any longer. She responded that she didn't remember me and asked for a pic. I sent her one, and after waiting another 5 minutes for her to respond, I decided to leave. I texted her that I was leaving and that I was not happy that I drove all that way for nothing. I told her if she didn't remember me, or wanted to cancel, she could have just told me up front so I didn't drive all the way there and waste my time. She was defensive and said I went to the wrong place. WTF? I reminded her that I had asked for the location and she never responded. She didn't respond to that. She never apologized and didn't seem to care that I'd driven out to see her and that she pulled a no-show.

I won't be back to see her again.
Recommendation: No
  • NYr
  • 11-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Moved to correct forum
I thought this happened only to me!!! Went to the same location, she asked me to come in an hour at 10 pm,
Reached at 10pm, mentioned her friend was there.
I texted her to respond after her friend leaves, no response for an hour - I left, no response..
I thought this happened only to me!!! Went to the same location, she asked me to come in an hour at 10 pm,
Reached at 10pm, mentioned her friend was there.
I texted her to respond after her friend leaves, no response for an hour - I left, no response.. Originally Posted by Kthri_82
Happened to me a while back...not sure what's going on with her...she never responded to me even after attempts I made via PM to say that it was ok and that stuff happens...nothing.