new and looking for a photographer =) guys and gals please reply

Hey hobby world!! I'm new and while selfies are fine for social media I see the ladies I wanna be like have photos does by photographers. So can anyone out in hobby land help me out? If you are a photographer or know of one PLEASE let me know!!
Hello,

I would love to work with you! Here's my business ad here on eccie!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1011249

If I'm not your taste, we have several photographers for you to look through! I'm sure you can find one....good luck girl!

BDS
D2 Images
I like your attitude towards hobby photography, I must say. Dallas is quite...endowed with photographers, coming and going.
There are a wide variety of photographic styles here. I suggest you PM the ladies who's pictures you particularly like and ask them who took them.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results!
I love BDS's work.

I just saw Reagan Drake's new photos in her latest ad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057483295

Having met the lady, these pics are spot on. I don't know who took them, but they remind me of what I've seen in BDS's portfolio (yes, BDS, I'm stalking your professional work!).
Photofantasies baby he is the best im my book. Never looks to exchange very respectful. Extremely talented. He also shoots for model mayhem which i think is great. Go with who ever you like but I am loyal to my artist here.
  • Iam45
  • 11-26-2015, 04:44 AM
QQ: who takes care of the makeup, hair, clothes? Is there an expectation from the photographer ?
Note to self buy a camera !
Note to self buy a camera ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Lol. It's more to it than that, unless you mean a simple point and shoot. Those are mostly for picnics and...broad daylight stuff. But they are getting more sophisticated, though.
Thanks Rambo !

Second note to self take photography class.
Lol.

One thing I learned early on about a camera is that if you don't know what you're doing with one, the novelty wears off quickly, and frustration begins to mount. If the frustration happens too often, then it turns into a paperweight.

Good luck, dude.
Honestly just buy a decent Rebel. Practice with it. Yoh can hit up some youtube videos for pointers. You will be shooting like a pro in no time. I mean no disrespect to photography its just so easy with todays tech.
Lol.

One thing I learned early on about a camera is that if you don't know what you're doing with one, the novelty wears off quickly, and frustration begins to mount. If the frustration happens too often, then it turns into a paperweight.

Good luck, dude. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I guess I'm a gluten for frustration! The cameras I use for non-hobby shooting were all built in the 30's and 40's (sometimes I shoot one from the 80's). Frustration is defined by the inadvertent double exposure. But when it works, it's awesome.
Honestly just buy a decent Rebel. Practice with it. Yoh can hit up some youtube videos for pointers. You will be shooting like a pro in no time. I mean no disrespect to photography its just so easy with todays tech. Originally Posted by 2long4u
Yep, nothing to it.

Yep a Rebel is plenty. It ain't the camera.