Encounter: New lady Nicole from Good Times

Date: 1-16-20
Name: Nicole
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS NURU, BBBJ, DT, CG, MASSAGE
Hair Length and Color: Black (in poneytail)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Typical AMP MILF with big D boobs, taller than some, with pale skin
Recommendation: Yes
Anyone know if this is Nicole that was at Luxury?
Anyone know if this is Nicole that was at Luxury? Originally Posted by thomas k12
Probably not! If someone here actually said she's over 30 she must be at least 50
Probably not! If someone here actually said she's over 30 she must be at least 50 Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon
lol! That's what I'm wondering. I like big boobs and deep blowjobs. But I hate granny age women.
Anyone else seen her?
Probably not! If someone here actually said she's over 30 she must be at least 50 Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon
Could this be a reappearance of the Nicole from now closed Fan spa?
I could use some more info on this one please.
They usually don’t have grannies there.
Could this be a reappearance of the Nicole from now closed Fan spa? Originally Posted by SteveJobs
I would be shocked if that was the case. She was pretty dark skinned too if I remember correctly
I just saw her Friday. Those LARGE D's look very nice. Here sevice was ok compare to other. I would not do a repeat with her.
I did not know Nicole from Fan or any other Nicoles, and this lady is not dark skinned at all. But her Ds ARE sweet!
  • wiggy
  • 01-21-2020, 06:22 AM
There was another hot Nicole at Bali when it was still around.
I remember Nicole from Bali and liked her a bunch.
  • Grod
  • 01-22-2020, 05:38 PM
I’m glad to see how often we get new and returning ladies.