When Did References Become About This?

IMO a reference is not about letting you know “Bob” has GQ looks, with shaved silky balls and is a big tipper.

A reference is to let you know that “Bob” is not LE and he did not hurt me, rob me, rape me, or short me. References are about safety.

If you want a good looking guy, who is not over weight, who smells great, and shaves their balls - GET ON A DATING WEBSITE LADIES.

We are paid professionals and every client might not be the greatest, but as long as they are not disrespecting you - who cares? This is work and every hour of every day at work is not always pleasant, I don't care what industry you are in.

Don’t contact me for a reference and ask me “does he take a long time to cum” - who cares? - if he paid for 60 minutes and he wants to fuck you the whole time, well that’s what he is paying for.

Don’t contact me for a reference and ask me if he is a “good tipper” … that is so tacky and I will never divulge if or what a client tips me.

Rant over
See ladies...this is how whores help other whores...or not...
IMO a reference is not about letting you know “Bob” has GQ looks, with shaved silky balls and is a big tipper.
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I'm guessing that "Bob" is going to have a hard time getting references. That ladies would want to keep him to themselves.
I am guessing you gave a good reference to a client that showed up and was ugly, fat, stunk and had harry balls. I also guess the lady got a little upset.

A provider once told me when calling a reference she was told "Well if I gave him an OK on P411 then I guess he was ok" She was not to happy with that reference.
I TOTALLY agree with this, Brooke. Especially when it comes through P411. None of that matters. I really never know what to say when they ask a few questions. It is rare that anything needs to be said but something along the lines of "great guy". We have talked about it before. U no wat I mean? All us bitches b lucky. Shooot!!!
I'm guessing that "Bob" is going to have a hard time getting references. That ladies would want to keep him to themselves. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
If GQ Bob paid Diamond Suxxx for her time and companionship then Diamond Suxxx needs to do her part and provide him with a reference after. I don't care how much she loves him, wants his stupid babies or wants his stupid money. She is being a jerk to Bob and Bob shouldn't see her again.
..........“does he take a long time to cum”?..........

TFF!
I take great pride in my ball shaving. From now on I will refer to the twins as "silky.". And ladies, if you are trying to exclude based on time to pop, you are not cut out for providing.
silky balls tbone! New Name! Miss u ♥

[QUO.=tbone77494;1054452126]I take great pride in my ball shaving. From now on I will refer to the twins as "silky.". And ladies, if you are trying to exclude based on time to pop, you are not cut out for providing.[/QUOTE]
I take great pride in my ball shaving. From now on I will refer to the twins as "silky.". And ladies, if you are trying to exclude based on time to pop, you are not cut out for providing. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I'm thinking "Silky Ball Society" or "Manscapped Club"..this way providers know they wont have to caugh up any pubes from guys in that group...
Awesome thread......shit with the right references I use they might tell me the bullshit questions the prospective provider asked. If she asked if it takes me long to cum or so other lazy shit such as that I can only hope my references would hit me back and let me know what vibe they got.........

So what questions are too much for a provider to ask another.

1. Gurl, how big was his penis? Was it curved or pointy or anything? How wide was it?

2. Does he cum a lot?

3. Does his cum taste salty?

4. Did he keep his socks on while you were fucking.

5. Is he "black" black......or just a black male.
Awesome post...

signed "Bob"
Alright alright, I'll chime in!!! I 95% agree with Brooke here.

When I give refs: IF I have a little extra time and I vividly remember the encounter (cause the dude was a total freak...not that I'm complaining), I will give a heads up. Like ***** really insisted on a golden shower or he wanted to be spanked so hard he had welts on his ass....not to mention giving a heads up when she should pack gloves cause he really likes to be fisted...

When I ask a lady questions, it can be because the dude has no footprint on the boards and he gave several lady's names that I am not overly familiar with. In that case, I contact as many of them as he gives and look for consistency in responses.

And IF it he pans out reference-wise, I give him the green light to schedule. After which he bombards me with questions like, "do you do TUMA or Greek?" Damn right, I am going to RE-CONTACT his refs and ask how clean/groomed he is & how big he is. I like to be mentally and physically prepared. Perhaps that is the guy who I will need to have the shower running upon his arrival.

I do my very best to prepare ladies for any guy that prefers play that is outside of the norm or who has particular attributes that she might have to overcome. I appreciate as much physical information as possible.

Stuff about money or tipping is ridiculous.

And IF it he pans out reference-wise, I give him the green light to schedule. After which he bombards me with questions like, "do you do TUMA or Greek?" Damn right, I am going to RE-CONTACT his refs and ask how clean/groomed he is & how big he is. I like to be mentally and physically prepared.. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh I usually ask for that on initial contact...
Oh I usually ask for that on initial contact... Originally Posted by Outthere
No doubt, they usually do ask on the first contact, but I don't respond to those specific questions until after they pass screening. There's enough out there in a lady's reviews to know what she does (or has done) BCD.

Brooke, you've always been professional in your responses to me, so thanks :-)