Name: AriAsm
User ID:: 464342
Phone: 214-400-3871
Email Address: ari.m131796@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=464342
City: McKinney
State: Texas
Address: Stacy and Ridge by 121 in McKinney
Activities: DFK (lots. I mean, lots!). MISH, 69, FIV, mutual masturbation, K9, CG, reverse CG, BBBJTC, HJTC, GFE, Greek (available and she likes it very slowly), DATO, DATY. ABSOLUTE GE!!!!!
Hair Length and Color: Long hair, brunette.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Believe me when I say that her pictures do not give her credit. She is absolutely more beautiful in real life. She is the girl next door. She is the college student you know you want to have an adventure with but you don’t even dare to allow yourself to think about. She has two tattoos, one on her arm and one above her left breast (not on her breast!!! You can see it on the photos Abe posted) and nothing distracting. Absolute natural, real and perfect C cups with small nipples that do respond well. Her breast in general turns hard every time she gets excited. Her body is petite, yet she is 5’6’ tall. Excellent proportions, long legs with perfect Fibonacci sequence calculation on her body proportions. Small bubble butt. Absolutely PERFECT. Soft clean skin. Incredible kitty. Over all, one of those girls you think they only exist in those photoshopped magazines.
Recommendation: Yes
Holy fucking wall of text!
WOW I am in love with her......she sounds like goddess.
She is!
This girl is Holly Monroe, then Anastasia and always a theif. Great review Max, no doubt she is a beautiful and captivating girl but watch out boys she is a black window!
This would have been a great review, but it was hard to follow, because the grammar was absolutely fucking horrid. I got enough to put her on my TDL.
  • harry
  • 09-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Paragraphs, have you heard of them? That solid wall of text is virtually unreadable! Guys, please use paragraphs when you write a review.
This girl is Holly Monroe, then Anastasia and always a theif. Great review Max, no doubt she is a beautiful and captivating girl but watch out boys she is a black window! Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt

Gotta watch out for those windows
I apologize. I was using voice to text while driving and, with a strong Italian accent my phone seems to struggle. My apologies.
  • T-One
  • 09-12-2018, 07:49 AM
I can't tell if this is a good review or not.

Paragraphs are your friends.
Nice one max - but as other Gentlemen already mentioned, "Paragraphs" are your friend !

Definitely would make it much more interesting to read and visualize !! Good Luck !!
I apologize. I was using voice to text while driving and, with a strong Italian accent my phone seems to struggle. My apologies. Originally Posted by maxinmotion

Nice review!
  • 1life
  • 09-12-2018, 11:21 AM

Nice review! Originally Posted by discretetime
Damn that’s great info !