Please let this be true...

Don’t have p411 anymore. Care to share?
Very attractive. $600/hour.
Yikes 6 bills
In Des Moines 8-13 to 8-16. $900 for 90 minutes. she is a looker.
In Des Moines 8-13 to 8-16. $900 for 90 minutes. she is a looker. Originally Posted by Edandgrace
Sorry 8-22 to 8-25
Yeah, too high for me. Guess I don’t have anything to compare it to though. I did bag a stripper with a like body once. 500 plus a couple grand in lap dances. Come to think of it this lady seems cheap. Lol.
Thanks for the info dsm. Not my cup of tea though. I don’t understand why so many people are scared off by rates sometimes? I get it that 6 is high for what we normally see here in Iowa and sometimes people just can’t swing that amount for a visit. But if you get the right provider with a good attitude it’s well worth it.
You don't understand why people are scared off by rates? Rates are probably a pretty dang big deciding factor for most people here, IMO.
Thanks for the info dsm. Not my cup of tea though. I don’t understand why so many people are scared off by rates sometimes? I get it that 6 is high for what we normally see here in Iowa and sometimes people just can’t swing that amount for a visit. But if you get the right provider with a good attitude it’s well worth it. Originally Posted by Cubsfan81

I splurged once or twice with a 5 or 6 rose provider. Not really any better than most I saw at 3 roses.
Daaaaaamn.