State: Pennsylvania
Address: Above Southside Slopes
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, Massage, LFK, rubbing bodies, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall (@5'7, I would say), slender, nice chest and ass, long legs, very attractive face
Recommendation: Yes
How did you find her?
5'7" is tall?
Google has nothing on the phone#, any pics or website?
The number in the STG ad is different than the number in the encounter report. They both have the same last 4 digits though. Which one is right?
What was her name before? She looks pretty good.
Previously called herself Hayden. The number in my review is the number I used to contact her
Oops! So sorry. Correct # is 412-710-7480. My bad.
Where did she post before? She doesn't look familiar to me but looks pretty hot.
Sorry. Don't remember where she previously posted. My previous encounter before the one in my review was over a year ago - memory fails.
I saw a girl named Hayden back in 2016 and posted a review. She was great, but I was never able to connect with her again. I don't know if it's the same person, but I hope it is. I found her on Backpage back then.
I saw a girl named Hayden back in 2016 and posted a review. She was great, but I was never able to connect with her again. I don't know if it's the same person, but I hope it is. I found her on Backpage back then. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Hayden is hotttt