Pitt SA

Hey all, first time posting here just moved to the Burgh back in August and it’s been an absolute blast so far. I’ve been on SA as well and haven’t met anyone yet in the area but have been talking to a few for a couple of months and could use some guidance. Specifically between two, one who goes by Brianna that goes to Carlow I’m sure someone’s talked to her on here who I’m planning to meet this Thursday and the other being Maya who’s kinda popular in this area as a model I guess according to Insta. She’s been wanting me to come over for the past couple weeks but still lack proper info to know it’s really safe. She’s apparently located down near an apartment complex near Mercy. Any info would be greatly appreciated gentlemen! Thank you, Pilot.
Save your money on Maya dead fuck with zero tits and I mean zero.
Maya gives a pretty good BJ but that's about it. Shes not worth the price shes asking. Also, be careful of your surroundings. When I was there I noticed she has cameras throughout her apartment. She showed me a bunch of videos on her phone of her with random guys.
have any links to these 2? I think I know the Maya you are referring to
  • wr2d2
  • 12-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Maya gives a pretty good BJ but that's about it. Shes not worth the price shes asking. Also, be careful of your surroundings. When I was there I noticed she has cameras throughout her apartment. She showed me a bunch of videos on her phone of her with random guys. Originally Posted by ThreeInchesofHeaven
Maybe making money off of a webcam show with her customers like mschrixie?
Maybe making money off of a webcam show with her customers like mschrixie? Originally Posted by wr2d2
have any links to these 2? I think I know the Maya you are referring to Originally Posted by lrizz2
Maya deletes and recreates profiles frequently.
Does Maya have blonde hair?
Right now she has dark hair. Ive seen her with blonde hair in the past. She does have a friend with blonde hair that she is open to do duos with that runs $600.