State: Pennsylvania
Address: Bridgeville
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK, MPOP, BBBJ, CFS, Doggie, nippple play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Cute brunette with tasteful piercing and tatoos
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: True girl next door. 5’5” with long dark hair and bubbly body. She looks good in jeans. Nothing stands out as perfect but her normal ness is hot. Pictures don’t do her justice
Recommendation: Yes
What's up with a majority of the Tryst girls in Pittsburgh charging 300 plus, it's Pittsburgh not NYC.
What's up with a majority of the Tryst girls in Pittsburgh charging 300 plus, it's Pittsburgh not NYC. Originally Posted by raemonj
A majority of them were on Indys. That was pretty much the going rate.
Your all crazy. $100 tops. They all have vices and you have the keys to the
Medicine cabinet
Dino, you must be fishing in the wrong pond...

IMO, $300 gets you so much more.

My experience has been that the lower the cost, the more questionable the girls extracurriculars are.

To each their own though....
Dino, you must be fishing in the wrong pond...

IMO, $300 gets you so much more... Originally Posted by Scout_Sniper

Maybe... experience wise anyways. Which does count for something. But the O is just the same regardless.

When it comes to her I usually get hit up for drinks and then 200+ a room but I’m there 2-3 hours And get everything I want imaginable. But I also caught her when she first got an SA Before her pro days......
She's come a long way. I remember her throwing up while I was hitting it doggystyle in a crack house in Carnegie. Her dealer was waiting outside before I even walked out after I was done with her.
What's up with a majority of the Tryst girls in Pittsburgh charging 300 plus, it's Pittsburgh not NYC. Originally Posted by raemonj
They inflate their rates on Tryst. Just say no and offer a realistic Pittsburgh price