Old handles

If you have a handle you used previously on here...when you decide to return after an extended hiatus and use that same handle do you restart with a clean slate...just like a new member??
Just noticed an old member back with only a few post on the old handle...just like a newbie...Hummm
If an account is guested, that handle becomes available to anyone who chooses it. If the account is disabled, then it can only be reactivated by the original user requesting that from the original email account on file.

If someone comes back with the same name, but a new join date, you can't know for sure if it is the original member or not.

Also, sometimes, people guest their accounts, and then unguest them if the name is still available.
Not the first time a DG handle has popped up...
Is definitely suspicious with a certain post junkie banned.
If an account is guested, that handle becomes available to anyone who chooses it. If the account is disabled, then it can only be reactivated by the original user requesting that from the original email account on file.

If someone comes back with the same name, but a new join date, you can't know for sure if it is the original member or not.

Also, sometimes, people guest their accounts, and then unguest them if the name is still available. Originally Posted by B Three

His registration date is 4/11/19.
His registration date is 4/11/19. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Don't confuse her.
Will the "real" DG...please stand up...

Also, sometimes, people guest their accounts, and then unguest them if the name is still available. Originally Posted by B Three
I like the part where you say..."you can't know for sure"...interesting...VERY interesting
So any banned member can search for "guested" handles and use them to began anew...asking for a friend
: facepalm :
I’ve always been BNI. And an asshole.
Damn it is the real slim shady.
Will the real St. C ever post again?
I’ve always been BNI. And an asshole. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I can relate.