Encounter: Alexis

User ID: -
Date: 2/29/20
Name: Alexis
Phone: 563-275-0128
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): listingNext ad » 💞Naughty Lil Vixens! My Business is Your Pleasure❣️💋5632750128♥
City: Davenport
State: Iowa
Address: Near I-80
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, Dfk, hj, bbbj, cim, fiv
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a tall, slender girl with a smoking body. She has small boobs which I enjoy.
She looks better in person than in her pics. She was freshly showered, make up done and dressed in knee high boots, cute panties and a spaghetti strap t shirt when I arrived.
Recommendation: Yes
I will leave it to Scorpio to comment on your URL profile or bio page listing
His URL/Website listing sucks and if the report had not been approved for PA credit by another moderator, I would have rejected it or given the OP the opportunity to provide an actual working link.

If one doesn't know how to copy and paste links when submitting reports whether on a PC or a smartphone, they need to get some assistance.
Sorry fellows.
Her ad is found on Skip the Games. Iowa, Quad Cities.
I was privileged today to meet up with this Gorgeous Beauty!!! Booked same day and had minimal screening. Once I arrived she met me with a beautiful outfit on. She immediately made me feel at ease. And as I was looking at her, OMG she is AMAZING looking!!!! Started with BBBJ and then 69 and finally Mish to finish and I wish I had gotten the full hour but both out schedules would not accommodate that time frame. I can’t rave any more how absolutely amazing she is and if you have the chance to meet up with her I highly recommend the experience. Oh and she has a new phone number and ad http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/...u/888334735985

Please give this provider a call if your a good person and would like a real quality provider.
That is why she has been one of my favorites for over 5 years now.