Stimulus package is coming $1200 to blow on hobby. LOL

I'm looking for a few girls to hobby with as soon as the doors open!
Who needs money? LoL
Only poors who made less than $75,000 in 2018 or 2019 (if your 2019 taxes have been filed) are getting $1200. Above $75K and you get much less or nothing at all.
It's a bullshit package!

One payment of $1200(should be $2000)?? They couldn't keep it recurring, say for up to 6 months?? This shit ain't gonna be over by the time that money's spent!

SMMFH........
What is really going to screw up the jobs market is the unemployment insurance payments. 26 weeks plus 4 extra months. If the average checker at a grocery store makes 10.00 hour they now get 15.00 hour from the federal gov. plus state unemployment. This will be about 23.00 hour. My business can not pay that kind of money. This about 1K a week not to work.
I don't want one friggin cent from the government. I just want the scare to go away. The rest will take care of itself.
People have a tendency to forget that the government money is our money.
A time will come to pay the fiddler.
I don't want one friggin cent from the government. I just want the scare to go away. The rest will take care of itself.
People have a tendency to forget that the government money is our money.
A time will come to pay the fiddler. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Well said!
This belongs in the sandbox
  • Trey
  • 03-29-2020, 10:20 PM
This was just another money grab. If you owe anything to irs that money will go to irs. Most developed countries are putting way better programs for the people. Our guy just wants to give money to corporations. That little bit won't solve anything for anyone rent is past due and you still need food, gas, phone, and everything else. I fear the coming crime wave.
H1N1 virus deaths approximately 250,000
Flu virus deaths about 500,000 per year
Corona virus.....??

What is different about the contagion of the corona virus ?

Is it a media fueled scare, followed by political correctness ?
Maybe the way to view it is to ask what would happen if no safety measures were taken.
H1N1 virus deaths approximately 250,000
Flu virus deaths about 500,000 per year
Corona virus.....??

What is different about the contagion of the corona virus ?

Is it a media fueled scare, followed by political correctness ?
Maybe the way to view it is to ask what would happen if no safety measures were taken. Originally Posted by VitaMan

According to Fauci it would be ugly. It's all speculation at this point though. Fauci said it could be as many as 200,000 just here in the US. It is predicted that we could hit a peak in the next few weeks. That's far more than die from the flu in a single season and in a shorter time. Of course Fauci admits his opinion is based on very fluid data. It could be much better if people observe prescribed protocols.
It could be much better if treatment options are proven successful and put into place en mass. It could be much better if a vaccine can be developed. They have the genetic mapping so a vaccine should be fairly easy to come up with. It's nothing more than a killed virus that gives the body the genetic code of a virus that is incapable of replicating so that it has the blueprint when the real thing invades.
It would have definitely been much worse if we had done nothing. More people would have died simply because there weren't enough facilities and equipment to treat them all at once.

It could be much better if they can get antibody testing done on a mass scale like they are doing in Telluride. All 8000 residents will be tested for antibodies. If you have the antibody you are immune and can therefor go about your business. Angela Merkel suggested yesterday that this be done in Germany and anyone testing positive would be given an immunity certificate. The psychological effects of that alone would be pretty uplifting. At least I think they would. I suppose there could be unintended consequences coming from those who are still at risk so it does need to be carefully considered. The majority of Germans carefully consider taking a shit so I'm sure they will do what is best for them. I was surprised that Trump talked about the potential for increased suicides if this continues to drag out but it's true. People need answers and solutions but they also need hope.

Does the media Hype things? Yeah, That's the problem with 24 hr news. They have time to fill. I remember, maybe it was 6 weeks ago, CBS evening news came on at a restaurant I was at. TV on at the bar, no sound. I told the person I was with that the video they were showing looked to me like it was footage that had been shot in some movie, like World War Z. Helicopters flying around and making it look like a war zone and shit. I don't know maybe it was footage from Syria. At the time I too was in denial that this was going to be as bad as it has become but I still think the way it was presented even 6 weeks ago was irresponsible reporting and fueled the hysterical panic buying. I wonder how many people have become infected fighting over the last package of TP...
I recognize a couple of 'never Trumpers' have posted in this thread. Since you don't recognize him as your president, and you refused to move to Canada, if you accept this money from a government you hate to much, send the shit back.

I recognize a couple of 'never Trumpers' have posted in this thread. Since you don't recognize him as your president, and you refused to move to Canada, if you accept this money from a government you hate to much, send the shit back.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Trump checks? You mean Pelosi bucks! The buck stops with her, and she spanked that ridiculous atrocious Republican bill out of here LOL!

Nancy is the true leader of the United States of America, and she is a true loyal patriot! May God continue to bless her!
Pelosi is not the president. He is the one that will have to sign the bill.
People have a tendency to forget that. Pelosi is just a hired cunt.
People have a tendency to forget that. Pelosi is just a hired cunt. Originally Posted by tbone2u

You must pardon usa (ahem) soldier. This was supposed to be from sis chaps, but he forgot to log off his usa (ahem) soldier account.
People have a tendency to forget that. Pelosi is just a hired cunt. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Woah! ...but you're not angry, right TBoneSteak?? LOL!

Also, the Orange Orangutan Drumpf signs Nancy Pelosi ONLY approved bills. That makes her 'Muricas boss!