So How's Your 401k and Stock Market Retirement Investments Doing?

This Trump Death Pandemic has hit his die hard supporters hard and we tried to tell ya this was gonna happen. LoL. But dont worry guys just trust in God. Put God back in the saddle and you will be alright.:

Yall so quiet about this you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. Not only did Trump's inaction cause you to lose all those investment gains his action while he played golf and his continued ignorance in not listening to professionals and telling people not to wear masks is likely to kill you as well. Yalls guy fucked yall at the 23rd hour...and I'm trying real hard not to chastise you like Samuel L Jackson chastised Ringo.

Next time listen when a someone tries to educate you and tell you something that even Ray Charles could see.
PS: Now is the time to pull your remaining $$$ out of the stock market. 6 more months from now you will have 5% of what you had this time last year. Texas is about to get hit hard with COVID because they've been under reporting to just not testing like other states. Now we're gonna see who has real survival skills. Texas will be the new hot spot soon.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-10-2020, 02:04 AM
what about buying on the dip? there may be some good bargains out there. anyone else think this might be a good time to scoop up some bargains? buy low sell high.

it'a possible that God might be sending us a message about the next 4 years..

Trump sold out his lower income supporters from day 1; theres a super long list i will only cite if someone calls bs on my statement.

while he didn't exactly sell out his high income supporters-all of his policies are designed to favor the rich but especially the super rich, his cronies-his incompetence still caused the rich and the super rich to suffer on his behalf. that's what you get when you elect a YOLO clown to the presidency.

this isn't a hater's perspective. as a small business owner, trump lowered my taxes by a bunch. but i prefer we balance our books and start paying down the debt instead of a tax cut.
PS: Now is the time to pull your remaining $$$ out of the stock market. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Really bad advice to sell now your too late. If you leave your investments alone you will get back to even real quick This is not like 2008 where banks were in big trouble and it took 5 years to get back to even.If you work for a public company go to Edgar and look up how many of the top execs were selling right before the drop https://www.sec.gov/edgar/search-and-access
what about buying on the dip? there may be some good bargains out there. anyone else think this might be a good time to scoop up some bargains? buy low sell high.

it'a possible that God might be sending us a message about the next 4 years..

Trump sold out his lower income supporters from day 1; theres a super long list i will only cite if someone calls bs on my statement.

while he didn't exactly sell out his high income supporters-all of his policies are designed to favor the rich but especially the super rich, his cronies-his incompetence still caused the rich and the super rich to suffer on his behalf. that's what you get when you elect a YOLO clown to the presidency.

this isn't a hater's perspective. as a small business owner, trump lowered my taxes by a bunch. but i prefer we balance our books and start paying down the debt instead of a tax cut. Originally Posted by pxmcc
There are good bargains. But I'm not sharing anything with Trump supporters. They gonna figure the shit out on their own or not. Lol
Really bad advice to sell now your too late. If you leave your investments alone you will get back to even real quick This is not like 2008 where banks were in big trouble and it took 5 years to get back to even.If you work for a public company go to Edgar and look up how many of the top execs were selling right before the drop https://www.sec.gov/edgar/search-and-access Originally Posted by Oilrig

I dont have major disagreement with this. However, because of the X or unknown factor this could end up being prolonged and much worse than 2008 if in 5-10 million more jobs are lost which is likely. Even now its gonna take a decade to recover from this. Some call it a market correction and I call it an anomaly. I have a few millionaire mentors in other countries and we do Skype / Zoom calls in which they share their projections. 3 months from now expect a mini boom. 18 months from now expect a major boom...capitalizing off that will largely depend on how you position yourself now and your attitude. However we still have to contend with the X factors. So will see.
Are you advertising for your dentist sc?
what about buying on the dip? there may be some good bargains out there. anyone else think this might be a good time to scoop up some bargains? buy low sell high. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Goddamn right it was.....I made a few tweaks in a couple of stock investments several weeks ago....it’s now up 20% and still climbing. Had very little to do with Covid19 but everything to do with Trump’s negotiating skills in getting the Russians and Saudis to finally come to an agreement....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-10-2020, 02:21 PM
^^good call Russ! just like real estate, timing is everything..
Goddamn right it was.....I made a few tweaks in a couple of stock investments several weeks ago....it’s now up 20% and still climbing. Had very little to do with Covid19 but everything to do with Trump’s negotiating skills in getting the Russians and Saudis to finally come to an agreement.... Originally Posted by Russ38
It will come down. You can let go of the false Trump bravado. He is who he is which is an incompetent dipshit. No amount of you trying to grease the skids for him will work. I dont believe any of these claims you make.
I dont believe any of these claims you make. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Never asked you to.....all I will say is....I know what I know.....you obviously failed to monitor the situation I mentioned.....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-10-2020, 05:02 PM
It will come down. You can let go of the false Trump bravado. He is who he is which is an incompetent dipshit. No amount of you trying to grease the skids for him will work. I dont believe any of these claims you make. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Never asked you to.....all I will say is....I know what I know.....you obviously failed to monitor the situation I mentioned..... Originally Posted by Russ38
although i haven't been looking at oil and gas stock prices specifically, i do know that there is no damn way gas will run a buck thirty for any extended period of time. makes me wanna buy oil futures to lock in current rates. Southwest Airlines was famous for buying oil futures with cash today, which was an incredible hedge against the whipsaw fluctuations of aviation fuel prices that brutalized other carriers. nice thing about staying profitable, liquid, and debt-free.
In all honesty, stock markets bore the shit out of me but I know the industry I work in....I have taken risks in the past that have paid off big time....I believe this to be one of those times (at least it was a few weeks ago).....so far I’m right.....
this could end up being prolonged and much worse than 2008 if in 5-10 million more jobs Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
20 to 30 million unemployed is closer to reality. For investors who control their own funds they should have cashed out before the drop. People who have plans through work can't get in and out quickly. Earnings reports and forecast from companies start this month and it's gonna be ugly watch for big drops in equity prices.
I leave that shit to my hedge fund managers