*Recession
*More pollution
*Russian interference
*ISIS is back stronger
*Weak American military
*Moral decay

#Facts
I blame China...

...and a completely useless whore board.
I blame China...

...and a completely useless whore board. Originally Posted by boardman
China is our friend. We buy $700 billion dollars worth of goods every year from them. The US doesn't exist without Chi-nah.
What planet are you on?
Heh!
Everything still good on my end so no complaints.....
#Trump2020
  • pxmcc
  • 04-20-2020, 05:44 PM
and lets not forget our president calling for an armed uprising in 3 states against the duly elected governors following the advice of public health experts. treason.

@boardman: china is always part of the story..
Yet another bullshit political thread for attention....

They need to change the name of this forum
Ohhh dear. Not another political post.
...you just might get it!

~ Trump Presidency ~

*Oil crash
*Covid 19
*Race / Class warfare
*Mass shootings
*Recession
*More pollution
*Russian interference
*ISIS is back stronger
*Weak American military
*Moral decay

#Facts Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Facts and...

China is our friend. We buy $700 billion dollars worth of goods every year from them. The US doesn't exist without Chi-nah. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
More facts. We cant produce the goods at the cost that China does. Our economy is literally dependent on a Communist Nation. Go figure. There goes those darn commies again.

Where is Karl Marx and the Rev Jeremiah Wright when I need them.
and lets not forget our president calling for an armed uprising in 3 states against the duly elected governors following the advice of public health experts. treason.

@boardman: china is always part of the story.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Treason, and Rightwing domestic terrorism!!
By the way...I rated this thread 5 stars.

Excellent topic. Bravo!!!

@boardman: china is always part of the story.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Trump is running the Country like Dollar Bill ran the Players Club.

• pxmcc
  • 04-21-2020, 03:43 AM
Trump is running the Country like Dollar Bill ran the Players Club.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
can you imagine if Obama had called for an armed uprising against 3 Republican governors? the right would have gone absolutely apoplectic and called for criminal charges and removal from office immediately.

same with trump declaring he has total authority to order the governors what to do. "The authority is total." if obama had said that, the right would have gone completely apeshit and demanded his immediate impeachment.

trump thinks he an emperor instead of a president. there's something called the 10th Amendment that limits what the federal government can do. the genersl police powers are left to the states. course since he doesn't read-never mind read the Constitution-that concept is totally lost on him.

for those of you griping about Trump commentary, these are brand new infractions. never been discussed on this board. he's tough to keep up with.

his greatest goal is to turn the us into a banana republic, and to be called "dear leader" by his fawning press and state tv otherwise known as fox news. anyone who aint down should be arrested immediately and sent to the gulag. and no, i'm not kidding. i wish i was.

he will go down in history as the worst president ever. harding and buchanan are breathing sighs of relief from beyond. "dang that was a close one." but Harding and Buchanan are off the hook..