Does Clorox In The Coffee Piss Out Easier?

I'm thinking about trying that in the morning. What options should one choose?

• pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 08:30 PM
ya'll are freaking killing me. between you, russ, and ZP, ya'll are making my stomach hurt..

well fuck never thought i'd be laughing through the apocalypse. who knew..
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 10:52 PM
just in case anyone was wondering..
https://slate.com/technology/2020/04...ld-happen.html

i wonder if anyone has had the guts to tell trump these press conferences are not exactly showcasing his leadership qualities or overly helpful to his reelection campaign. he's like a non-stop, especially bad, double facepalm on steroids. there's simply no way he could win this election unless he steals it, which of course he's going to try to do..

Boardman, maybe you should (nicely and deferentially of course so he doesn't bite your head off) give the Orange Clown a heads up, cause i'm pretty sure you have more balls than all the scatophages and sycophants around him put together..

this is the Emperor Has No Clothes moment right here. it's funny from the center left perspective, but it must be awful to be a loyal Trumpkin right now. i'm not a fan of this word, but crazily cringey. ya'll shoulda thrown him overboard when you had the chance but no one had the balls except Mitt Romney. turns out, he was right..

i'll take my John Brennans and Admiral McRavens and Captain Croziers over the Orange Clown any day of the week. heck i'll even take john bolton lol..
I look forward to your findings!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-25-2020, 06:29 AM
so Trump tells all the governors to reopen. so the Georgia governor reopens following trump's guidance. then trump says, oh no, that's a bad idea and calls out the georgia governor for being rash. whisky tango foxtrot..

the pattern i see is whatever trump says you should do, make sure you do the opposite. if trump says reopen, then remain in lockdown. if trump says inject bleach and lysol, don't go iv-ing bleach and lysol. if trump says hydroxycloroquine (sp?) will solve everything, then it won't solve anything and it may kill you. if trump says you should shine light inside your body, just dont. if trump says the virus will peter out, rest assured it will do no such thing. if trump says that covid19 is no big deal, it's a big fucking deal. if trump says that summer will wipe out the virus, you know it wont. and if trump says a miracle will happen, rest assured no miracle will happen. ever. but at least we can be entertained. are you not entertained? is that not why you are here..
Did the political forum get shit down or something ?
Did the political forum get shit down or something ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

No, but SC did...again
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 07:29 AM
No, but SC did...again Originally Posted by boardman
i think there was a mix-up. crypt meant to ban tryveryweakly, but he accidently banned SC instead. oops..

i get banning shine. he's entertaining but he can't help himself from being annoying at the same time. (like trump, he needs to be the center of attention.) but SC? i think the rules are applied less than perfectly uniformly, lets just say..

nothing against russ; i think he's funny as heck. but when SC and Russ troll each other, SC gets banned but Russ doesn't. how and why is that a thing, can someone explain..
i think there was a mix-up. crypt meant to ban tryveryweakly, but he accidently banned SC instead. oops.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
There was no mix-up.....

nothing against russ; i think he's funny as heck. but when SC and Russ troll each other, SC gets banned but Russ doesn't. how and why is that a thing, can someone explain.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
If you go back and read carefully, SC’s ban likely had just as much to do with his exchanges with TW as mine.....

nothing against russ; i think he's funny as heck. but when SC and Russ troll each other, SC gets banned but Russ doesn't. how and why is that a thing, can someone explain.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Russ is way better at toeing the line. It's a "thing" some have mastered and others only wish they could.
I won't give away the subtle nuances of proper posting without getting points. I like watching people lose their shit over what they thinck are pointable violations. It's kind of like watching grown ass adults with TDS behave like the narcissistic sociopaths they claim to hate.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 10:57 AM
Russ is way better at toeing the line. It's a "thing" some have mastered and others only wish they could.
I won't give away the subtle nuances of proper posting without getting points. I like watching people lose their shit over what they thinck are pointable violations. It's kind of like watching grown ass adults with TDS behave like the narcissistic sociopaths they claim to hate. Originally Posted by boardman
umm ya sure. me and trump are birds of a feather. dont join my club of troll groupies. you are way better than that.

what's funny is that i rarely if ever make a thread about me, but my troll groupies always want to talk about me. so i dont think i fit the pattern of narcissistic sociopath. plus i actually care about other people. when i fuck up, i apologize. trump has never apologized for anything.
And for the record px.....I have never been banned or even close to it....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 11:27 AM
And for the record px.....I have never been banned or even close to it.... Originally Posted by Russ38
that's great russ. and i dont think you should be pointed or banned. i was just wondering if the rules are applied uniformly. i thought SC got banned because of the thread with you and him trolling each other.

for the record, i've been banned like maybe 20 times, give or take. but my last couple of bans were pretty technical, so i'm getting a lil better..
i thought SC got banned because of the thread with you and him trolling each other. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Never said I didn’t play a part.....heh