Over 60. No longer care about China viruses

Yeah. Like we all haven’t been through worse shit?
You are absolutely correct sir. Compared to some other things in the past this virus isn't shit.
I'm ready for normal life to start again!!
I'm ready for a long lingering blow job including a swallow with a smile finish that will make my eyes roll back in my head.
  • ohne2
  • 04-28-2020, 11:50 AM
I think everyone WAY over reacted. The cure is worse than the illness. I have already started going out although I do miss my stripclub trips.
  • ohne2
  • 04-28-2020, 11:52 AM
I did find one underground swinger party but it wasn’t the best. Swinger clubs need to reopen!
I'm ready for a long lingering blow job including a swallow with a smile finish that will make my eyes roll back in my head. Originally Posted by boardman

hell yeahhhhhhhhh!!
Shit, right now I’d be happy just being able to sit down in a restaurant and order a steak and beer.....
You and me both. I'll even buy
Told ya.... almost like he "set it up that way"
^^^^ Paying very close attention....others as well....
So you can "enjoy" the Houston traffic again..... ??
Yeah. Like we all haven’t been through worse shit? Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
And didn't even know it!
  • bbkid
  • 04-30-2020, 04:11 AM
Yup, bni. Like other bumps in the road (life), this, too, will pass.
Yup, bni. Like other bumps in the road (life), this, too, will pass. Originally Posted by bbkid
And I can't wait until there are no more unnecessary lines and intentionally empty shelves, along with the artificially increased prices on "necessaries"!

Is this the first "depression" in which retailers raised prices?