Come On Now!!

Hey guys-

My name seems to be quite the topic lately so I figured I would clear a few things up:

I am a very sweet and sensual provider. However, if we meet and you are not gentlemanly, very pushy/aggressive, or downright rude, our experience is not going to be the best. I partake in the hobby because I like to have fun and meet new people, and obviously the benefits that come along with being a provider. But I also expect to be respected and treated nicely as I am here to do exactly that for you.

I understand why most of you are questioning my services, but no worries, as more positive reviews are on their way!

Don't let one gentleman's not-so-good experience ruin it for you all! Everyone's likes and tastes and ATTITUDES are different!

Let me take you on a ride - we are sure to have some fun!
It seems both parties learned a little from what seems a bad experience. The hobbyist has found a provider he matches up well with and the provider has apparently performed at least ok since. It's important to establish yourself well when you start out in this area or a bad reputation will follow you forever.
Do you have ad up anywhere with some pics?