She seems real???

Curious if any of you have pulled the trigger. I’ve been talking to her and she seems really but I’m always suspicious https://skipthegames.com/posts/omaha...t/025210598700
I get that. We exchanged face pics and she looks gorgeous.
Ive seen her. Shes real. Very sweet girl. She is a little thicker than her pics look but i liked the thickness. I havent seen her in a few weeks only cuz she said my dick was too big for her to suck.
I havent seen her in a few weeks only cuz she said my dick was too big for her to suck. Originally Posted by DoinkClown
Im sure it is huge. Or she just doesn't want to suck it
Seems like you would have wrote a review. I’ve never seen her ad untill last week and I always look at ads
I just gave the reason why she said she wouldnt so maybe theres hope and it was a no for me. I dont need to argue. I write reviews when i feel like writing reviews.
It was a no as you wouldn't recommend? Or what do you mean
Shes a yes. Super cute and sweet and the titties are lovely
I’ve been talking with her a lot the last few days. She seems so sweet but she won’t discuss what she is offering on the phone. I’m supposed to meet her today at her place. I’m still a bit suspicious. I don’t know why. Somebody has to have a little more information. I’ve googled her number obviously and nothing. I would really appreciate any help
I already told you shes a yes wtf would i lie for. Ive reviewed hella ladies. Just go. Shes cute. Thick. Nice to talk to. And the titties look great bouncing.
Well she’s 25 has had more than one stroke and open heart surgery. She seems too nice to be true . It causes some red flags. Sorry I’m cautious
Dont be sorry, but why ask if shes real, then when someone says yes still be like well i dont know. If youre not gna believe people saying yes why ask in the first place? Either see her or dont, but no ones gna hold your hand. We all take risks in this game. I saw her with 0 reviews, at least you have someone telling you shes solid and shes not paying me shit to say it. I saw her like 3x in a week period cuz she was fun, but got bored with the no bj.