Holy shit TMC

New to Dallas and gave TMC a try... Not at all what I expected for Dallas!! Only stayed an hour and got a couple dances... Both girls made vip sound pretty fun!

I don’t get the appeal of the strip clubs. Thrill of the hunt and babes on display is fine but when I make an appointment I KNOW I’m getting the fun stuff. Guys spend $$$$$$$ and maybe get what they want. I can have 3 or 4 For certain playtime sessions for that same donation. To each his own but I don’t get it lol.
I don’t get the appeal of the strip clubs. Thrill of the hunt and babes on display is fine but when I make an appointment I KNOW I’m getting the fun stuff. Guys spend $$$$$$$ and maybe get what they want. I can have 3 or 4 For certain playtime sessions for that same donation. To each his own but I don’t get it lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
That’s exactly why you dont find me in a strip club anymore
Babes are higher quality in a strip club. Most of the girls in dallas were hot 15 years ago.
I think it’s the thrill in the hunt. Also the possibility of taking things outside the club. But I always avoid vip. Never had issues being jerked off for a few lap dances in the regular dancing area in most clubs. Especially when the Cubans are fighting over ya.
TMC - bad decision...BBD would have been more fun, but live and learn.
TMC - bad decision...BBD would have been more fun, but live and learn. Originally Posted by 7Zark7
BBD?

Edit: baby dolls?
BBD?

Edit: baby dolls? Originally Posted by some.guy889
yeah BDD - Baby Dolls Dallas...
I've never not gotten exactly what I planned for or wanted at a strip club. I understand a lot of guys are submissive and will let the girl take control. In a strip club environment they'll take advantage of you. My penis is out before the first dance begins. They have a problem I put him away and walk away
Strip clubs are where I look for legitimate 18- 20 year old nubiles to get a hold of. The thrill of being almost in the open while doing this is cool too. The downside we all know is it is not an easy game usually costing a lot of money and result are a gamble unless you found a regular.. no shit once a regular I used to visit who danced at bdd had a different hair style. She claimed she was going to her prom later that night. Wtf! Lol .
Strip clubs are where I look for legitimate 18- 20 year old nubiles to get a hold of. The thrill of being almost in the open while doing this is cool too. The downside we all know is it is not an easy game usually costing a lot of money and result are a gamble unless you found a regular.. no shit once a regular I used to visit who danced at bdd had a different hair style. She claimed she was going to her prom later that night. Wtf! Lol . Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Yes, that is essentially the only way to interact with them without their clothes covering them up. Most of the AMP girls are in their mid thirties or higher, and most of the independents claiming to be 18 are usually at least 25.

The Men's Club was slow yesterday but had a very hot Latina named Tasha working there...but even she is likely early 30's though extremely well put together owing to extensive workouts and meticulous dieting.
In strip clubs i enjoy the play of talking to a girl who seems to have a fun vibe about her... getting an idea if she'll be extra-fun...discussing things i like. The sex talk can be great. There can be something "spontaneous" feeling about this to me, especially If i go to a club as a sudden decision (much prefer daytime). That said, I usually make myself stick to provider appointments, since they tend to be less money dollars to donuts.
Before Laura Miller the clubs were so much fun. No background checks. Girls would come here from OK, LA, and AR to dance after highschool. Now girls with any drug or prostitution arrests can't work at the clubs. Where do they expect these girls to make a living?! Haha. It really was an incredible time and the club scene now is just a shadow of its former self. Imagine what goes on at CL being available at several different clubs with much better looking and thinner girls, AND the vips were cheaper and more private.

I'm wondering if the clubs can't do something to get those rules changed claiming it's harder to keep workers and it's endangering their business which will force them to close and not pay the lucrative sob and liquor taxes they have to fork over.
I'm wondering if the clubs can't do something to get those rules changed claiming it's harder to keep workers and it's endangering their business which will force them to close and not pay the lucrative sob and liquor taxes they have to fork over. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
they certainly have the "harder to get workers" argument on their side. the overwhelming numbers of Cubans attests to that.
Strip clubs used to be much better. Now it's work and most of the time not worth it. No way any VIP is worth it. Why pay the house.

Now, in the past? Platinum II? Got a standing up blow job from 2 girls in the $25 a day VIP for $100 to the girls. Dummies told me rent was due and things were slow.