OK, I'll play the game

How much for me to go? And it's cash.
No retirement? 401k broke?
How much for me to go? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What a great way to usher in the new and improved Eccie Sandbox. Since you will now have more time for travel, I will be more than happy to offer a one way, first class airline ticket to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. If you promise to stay at least 10 years, I will make it a round trip.

Perhaps you can post a Sandbox *monthly* update on the 15th of the month and JL on the 30th.
...a one way, first class airline ticket to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. .... Originally Posted by bigtex
What a timely topic for a travel plan ...........

.... via Istanbul....the border crossing is easy....

......AKA "The Lybian Express"!

Soon to be readily identified as .... "The Lie-bian Express"!
Yeah, Whiny can hang out with his pal John McCain.
Mod; this appears to now be a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Mod; this appears to now be a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Live by the sword, leave by the sword.
Mod; this appears to now be a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Shut up, whiny bitch.

It is because of you that a Political Forum had to be started in the first place.

Not that it will help that much. You will still start 10 threads a day on the same topic with the titles in ALL CAPS, just to make sure you get the attention you crave.

Hey postaway if you are yearning to breath free remove the head from ass.
You guys best read the new sticky at the top. The Sandbox rules have reverted back to the standard board rules. If you choose to continue the tone of the old Sandbox, move it over to the new political forum....the grace period in the Sandbox will come to an end soon.
How much for me to go? And it's cash. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are worthless if you stay.

You are worthless if you go.

I vote for you to remain.

If you are here, we can hear hear you scream like a little girl when we knee your nuts.
DON'T THEY ALL?????????????????????