Info Needed

Can anyone offer info on this provider?
http://arlington.backpage.com/Female...ar-38/28246314
Damn, I recognize that tattoo and those tits! She's long been a UTR favorite of mine. I guess times are tough or she wouldn't be advertising. She is the real deal: pretty face, non-smoker, DDF, the tits are real (and spectacular). I've asked her before if she'd like a review but she always said no for safety reasons. I'll ask again now and see if she'll relent.

She has a nice incall in a safe area in the mid-cities. Her menu is pretty open except for Greek (and no BBFS, of course). Her daughter dances at one of our local gentlemen's clubs and I've tried to talk her into a double but she's got a boyfriend(the daughter, that is) .

So go for it - she's got my seal of approval. But treat her right cause she's a sweetheart and I'll hear about it if you don't. No PMs asking for more information, please. I'll have to clear anything else with her.
Thanks bicuspid!
Damn, I recognize that tattoo and those tits! She's long been a UTR favorite of mine. I guess times are tough or she wouldn't be advertising. She is the real deal: pretty face, non-smoker, DDF, the tits are real (and spectacular). I've asked her before if she'd like a review but she always said no for safety reasons. I'll ask again now and see if she'll relent.

She has a nice incall in a safe area in the mid-cities. Her menu is pretty open except for Greek (and no BBFS, of course). Her daughter dances at one of our local gentlemen's clubs and I've tried to talk her into a double but she's got a boyfriend(the daughter, that is) .

So go for it - she's got my seal of approval. But treat her right cause she's a sweetheart and I'll hear about it if you don't. No PMs asking for more information, please. I'll have to clear anything else with her. Originally Posted by bicuspid
any idea on rates? didn't see any on ad
I finally talked her into a review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1181004

You can see her rate is $160/hour or +$50 for Greek.
Been trying to call her but Nada. Oh well I guess I'll keep trying.
  • Brot
  • 12-09-2014, 07:57 AM
As of a couple weeks ago she was working at a local club on the night shift. A little on the plump side for me but she is enthusiastic as hell. If you like that ask her to hook you up with her daughter who looks just like her but 20 years younger. If she likes you she likely will.
Damn, I tried contacting awhile back too but no response.