In the gheeeeeetto....

I've made a few calls tonight, and so far none of them passed my screening.

Two to make a note of:

This one hung up on me (on accident, I think), and she talks like she's from the _____.
I didn't call her back either way. And Other Ads posted by this user . . . are not the same women?
http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ll-me/11454803

This one is obviously an african american, and talks like she's from the _____.
She said her photos weren't real; I hung up.
http://waco.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rther/11337015

Sunday is not my day. Anyone else having bad luck?
At least they answered their phone. I've had a dry spell myself.
Waco seems to be a barren wasteland for the most part. Killeen isn't much better right now.

I thought about going out and trying to interact with women the legitimate way; but that would just lead to the possibility of short-term dating, which turns into long-term dating, which turns into a long-term relationship, which then ends in . . . Oh, right. That's just my beer talking though.

I could honestly just use some decent conversation right about now. It's been a crappy night. I've seen graveyards with more action.

In the gheettooooooooooooooooooooohhh hh
https://youtu.be/2Ox1Tore9nw

I've made a few calls tonight, and so far none of them passed my screening.

This one is obviously an african american, and talks like she's from the _____........

Sunday is not my day. Anyone else having bad luck? Originally Posted by zthero77
Not even sure what to say, here. SMH.....
It is Sunday night though.
Don't you just hate it when the provider answers the phone and she is OBVIOUSLY African American?
Don't you just hate it when the provider answers the phone and she is OBVIOUSLY African American? Originally Posted by justtheresa69
Don't you just hate it when the provider answers the phone and she is OBVIOUSLY African American? Originally Posted by justtheresa69
I do when the photos in the ad are of a 23 year old Caucasian, and I'm expecting to hear the perceived voice of a Caucasian... False advertising. Don't nail me with the race card. That's False advertising... It was an auditory observation. She didn't fess up until I called her out on her voice, and that she obviously was not Caucasian.

I know how that sounded out loud when you read it. Hahaha. I'm not prejudice, don't get me wrong.
Guys if you need someone to talk to just text me. Always happy to lend a listening ear. Also considering making day trip out to Waco. Was there yesterday to help a friend. Traffic through Temple was horrible. What's up with that?
Guys if you need someone to talk to just text me. Always happy to lend a listening ear. Also considering making day trip out to Waco. Was there yesterday to help a friend. Traffic through Temple was horrible. What's up with that? Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Springbreak for li'l kiddos (non-college age) ended on Sunday. Just after lunchtime there was an accident in Lorena/Bruceville that backed up traffic to just south of Troy. That, and the typical construction in Temple between exits 297-302 which is a regular Sunday slowdown. Good thing that the highway "improvement" is coming along right on schedule.
I do when the photos in the ad are of a 23 year old Caucasian, and I'm expecting to hear the perceived voice of a Caucasian... False advertising. Don't nail me with the race card. That's False advertising... It was an auditory observation. She didn't fess up until I called her out on her voice, and that she obviously was not Caucasian.

I know how that sounded out loud when you read it. Hahaha. I'm not prejudice, don't get me wrong. Originally Posted by zthero77
ZTHero,

Thanks for your clarification. To be sure, it is one thing to complain about bait and switch (false advertising), and our area has its fair share of that on BP.

However, it is ANOTHER thing to complain about race. The use of the phrase "Ghetto", unless you are talking historically in Europe, implies a poor, underserved, rundown and overcrowded area occupied by African Americans/Blacks.

Your post was titled "In the gheeeeeetto", and not "Bait and Switch night".

Additionally, a statement that someone sounded black, or from the ghetto, would appear to many to be a racist comment. My wife is finishing her Master's Degree from the University of Texas. She will tell you that there a plenty of white girls, that talk more "ghetto" than she does.

The board guidelines make it clear that, in general, disrespect of others is not tolerated. Disrespect along the lines of race or ethnicity is especially frowned upon.

Again, thanks for the clarification. I would simply suggest caution in the future as to choice of words that invoke terms race or ethnicity by their mere usage, so as to avoid any confusion.

Very Respectfully,

OldSarge
No worries sarge. Bad grammar is typically a good sign of a lesser education, lower socioeconomic status and the cultural nuances that come with said status. And Waco may as well be the ghetto if you're on the east side. The first lady on my list addressed me by a word that I won't repeat. It had nothing to do with race. My apologies once again.

In the words of a Swede I once knew: "I loves all the ladies..." I drank a bit much last night. The thread title was a vague reference to an Elvis tune. I was singing like a drunkard. And every now and again the backwoods heathen in me shines through. My humor is utterly terrible.
The traffic is good today guys, but finding gas between Temple and Lorena is a chore. The fuel trucks never made it in yesterday because of the traffic, and most stations are just beginning to get serviced.

There's your redneck country update. All is well here around Bruceville. 10-4... Break break, 73s. Git r' dun. Hammer down.

When the bridges are knocked out in Temple things will get worse. The city is mimicking what Austin has done around downtown with the over and under. 317 is always a good bypass to get to Wacko if traffic is bad. Run down to McGregor and cut back east.
Should have contacted me when I was up there recently.
Victoria is a great lady as well.
Aww thanks tammie...you make me blush with your kind words.
sarge very well out..
z you gotta not post when drinking..lol.