LOL - Repulicans Repeal and Replace Plan Falling Apart At The Seams

fucking morons had 8 yrs and still can't figure the shit out. Obama was brilliant on creating his plan. Essentially, you remove or take out any of the main parts and it all falls apart. The Republicans are FUCKED.

Thanks Barack Hussein Obama

WASHINGTON ― The Republican Study Committee, an influential group of House conservatives, called it “a Republican welfare entitlement.” Conservative advocacy group FreedomWorks, a major force on the right, put it simply: “This is ObamaCare-lite.” Over at Breitbart News, the lodestar of the Trump administration, readers variously dubbed it “Ryancare,” “Obamacare 2.0,” “Soroscare” or, for the wonks, “unEarned Income Tax Credit II.”
and let's call it what it is. It's not repeal and replace it's repeal and DIE!!!!
and let's call it what it is. It's not repeal and replace it's repeal and DIE!!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Good, I suggest you sign up and die.
Good, I suggest you sign up and die. Originally Posted by bambino
+1000

ABSOLUTELY! Sign up sissy chimp!
Good, I suggest you sign up and die. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you wishing for someone's death bimbo? Where are the hell are the MODs when you need them ? If I were a mod I would issue you points based on the statement you made!!
Are you wishing for someone's death bimbo? Where are the hell are the MODs when you need them ? If I were a mod I would issue you points based on the statement you made!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
^^^^^
Are you wishing for someone's death bimbo? Where are the hell are the MODs when you need them ? If I were a mod I would issue you points based on the statement you made!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Did you really just say that "Killer"?

You're fat piece of whale shit.
Let's compare the process this time.

Obamacare was written up behind close doors in Harry Reid's office and all the Grubbered Dems fell in line and voted on something they didn't even read. We all were lied to and the Dems RECKLESSLY created a NON WORKING ENTITLEMENT and now the Dems are criticizing a Republicans proposal to try to work with that RECKLESS ENTITLEMENT without even reading it again!!

Because they created this horrible entitlement we can never go back and fix it with a free market approach.

The Democrat party has ZERO credibility and should just shut the fuck up and get out of the way.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Let's compare the process this time.

Obamacare was written up behind close doors in Harry Reid's office and all the Grubbered Dems fell in line and voted on something they didn't even read. We all were lied to and the Dems RECKLESSLY created a NON WORKING ENTITLEMENT and now the Dems are criticizing a Republicans proposal to try to work with that RECKLESS ENTITLEMENT without even reading it again!!

Because they created this horrible entitlement we can never go back and fix it with a free market approach.

The Democrat party has ZERO credibility and should just shut the fuck up and get out of the way. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You can not fix it by keeping the parts about Obamacare that were expensive and give away tax credits to people... that is basically the same thing.
You can not fix it by keeping the parts about Obamacare that were expensive and give away tax credits to people... that is basically the same thing. Originally Posted by WTF
You have a point. Let a real debate play out.

It's an entitlement now, there may not be a good solution.

Thank you BO and Democrats for fucking it up beyond repair.

Had they gone with a free market approach it would have had bipartisan support and we won't be in this jam today and it would be fixable.

You know.... it would probably be less expensive to give free healthcare to those who only have pre-existing conditions and have free market competition for the rest of us.
They are too busy sucking each other's cocks. How many times do I need to tell you that you fucking dumbass?
Yes thank you Muslim Obama for "being the fucking moron who had 8 years and couldn't figure the shit out" ..... Democrats get elected, they create the mess ..... Republicans get elected to fix the mess ..... it's a vicious cycle ..... which obviously would be best remedied by eliminating Democrats .....
The mess you speak of pales by comparison to the mess being made right now.

But at least you got some good old fashioned alt-right race baiting in there.

When you can't handle the truth, go out and burn you a Neeeegro, eh, dipshit?
Thanks Barack Hussein Obama Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

That's what Barry's future cellmate will be telling him seconds after jizzing in his mouth for the umpteemth time....
You don't think they'll hang him from a tree?