Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

FAKE NEWS!

NOT! bahhaahaaaaaa
both certificates, the one barack released and this one from malik

claim 7:24 pm as the time of birth

if its 7:24 pm in Kenya, its 6:24 am in Hawaii on the same day

and if its 7:24 pm in Hawaii, its 8:24 am the next day in Kenya

air flight time between the two is 21 hours and 59 minutes at around 500 miles an hour once you get up to speed

but most passenger planes probably didn't fly 500 miles an hour in 1961 plus they had ashtrays in the arm rests back then, and smoke puts babies at risk

somebody is lying
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2017, 07:17 AM
OMG...Obama fooled y'all redneck racist into thinking he was born in this country....not that any of you hillbillies even think Hawaii is part of America.

So not only are we all Russians, we are all Kenyans!
OMG...Obama fooled y'all redneck racist into thinking he was born in this country....not that any of you hillbillies even think Hawaii is part of America.

So not only are we all Russians, we are all Kenyans! Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't fool us ... you voted for him!!!!!

So not only are we all Russians, we are all Kenyans! Originally Posted by WTF
The only people Obama fooled were the light headed jack asses that voted for him.

Jim
Yeah over 50 million people, in three consecutive presidential elections, voted for someone who did not meet the qualifications for being president and should not have been allowed to run, much less be nominated ..... and then for a bitch whose actions with Benghazi and her illegal mess with her e-mails prove she's guilty of treason ..... says a lot about what Democrats require of their candidates when they cast their votes .....
..... says a lot about what Democrats require of their candidates when they cast their votes ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Gruber already explained that to EVERYONE~!

He was making fun of of the Liberals, not the Conservatives!

The Conservatives have known all along ObaminableCare was bad!
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=67030

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are a real ass clown if you think that's authentic - just look at the website you posted - by the way if it was legit don't you think they had access to the birth record in 2008? Why isn't any of the major media outlets showing this article ? Because it's fake news you asshole.
Have you seen the one Odummy manufactured? ..... it's not authentic either, because it says he was born in Hawaii .....
You are a real ass clown if you think that's authentic - just look at the website you posted - by the way if it was legit don't you think they had access to the birth record in 2008? Why isn't any of the major media outlets showing this article ? Because it's fake news you asshole. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
because Luke WideFatAss the media takes its marching orders from their corporate overlords and won't cover anything that casts shade on their saint, Hussein.

u may recall that the whole birther issue was started by Clinton in 2008. the fool didn't push it hard enough.
You are a real ass clown if you think that's authentic - just look at the website you posted - by the way if it was legit don't you think they had access to the birth record in 2008? Why isn't any of the major media outlets showing this article ? Because it's fake news you asshole. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Obama admitted he was born in Kenya in this clip.

Jim

https://youtu.be/cQcd41RO25k
Obama admitted he was born in Kenya in this clip.

Jim

https://youtu.be/cQcd41RO25k Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You admitted to me you like to suck cock but it was a pm and I am not allowed to post pm's in the forum. Take my word folks Jim is a cock sucker.
You admitted to me you like to suck cock but it was a pm and I am not allowed to post pm's in the forum. Take my word folks Jim is a cock sucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
then it's FAKE NEWS

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST